GAC Rescheduled [MERGE]

Prev134567
botabu
246 posts Member
edited August 2019
I mean, this is just beyond ridiculous now. None of the issues from the exhibition seasons were looked at or even addressed. You should be embarrassed.
Post edited by Fauztin on

Replies

• Options
    I know this might sound odd, maybe even ridiculous, but I’m not remotely interested in the GAC...I barely enjoy the squad arena, let alone a WWE remix of what is essentially...(you guessed it) the squad arena.
  • Options
    But the exhibition is over and all the bugs are fixed and we all get proper non exhibition rewards plus all the cheaters have been removed...

dont you want to try now?
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    GAC...hooray.

Respectfully agree!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I know this might sound odd, maybe even ridiculous, but I’m not remotely interested in the GAC...I barely enjoy the squad arena, let alone a WWE remix of what is essentially...(you guessed it) the squad arena.
    okay
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options
    But the exhibition is over and all the bugs are fixed and we all get proper non exhibition rewards plus all the cheaters have been removed...

dont you want to try now?

Really what rewards? The same ones we got from Exhibition??? Cause that's what we got again and Exhibition is over
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    The lesser the competition, the better. So...yay!
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options
    qaj94ah1e8rz.png
    We go from this to

pk6x19fwba9o.jpg

Then we go from 10 mk2 slicers per win to like what 250 tokens? How can you even get excited for this
  • Options
    @Nemesis_Enforcer_1 you forgot to mention that it’ll now , more or less be , either who has Malak and who doesn’t, or who has the faster Malak on defense. So that should be fun.
  • Options
    Participation is optional.
  • Options
    all the bugs are fixed

Apart from this one. --> Feat says win fleet battles, but if you do, nothing happens. Win a squad battle, fleet counter goes up by 1.
    oops.

• Options
    I just wish the rewards were better. Regular TW have better rewards and the TW currency doesn't help much like one month for like 70 kyrotech pieces. That's terrible.
  • Options
    Hey, at least they've totally eliminated that thing the YouTuber made a video about and got banned, so we don't have to worry about that at all
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options
    DarthAndy wrote: »
    Hey, at least they've totally eliminated that thing the YouTuber made a video about and got banned, so we don't have to worry about that at all

If you belive they fixed the issue where people have being able to cheat since day 1, you are clearly naive. Most people knew about it, it just wasnt such a common knowledge. Now cat is out of the bag so they have to talk about it.
    There is a reason most new events will require u to have certain GP on characters in order to participate
  • Options
    OBoogieIII wrote: »
    @Nemesis_Enforcer_1 you forgot to mention that it’ll now , more or less be , either who has Malak and who doesn’t, or who has the faster Malak on defense. So that should be fun.

I missed Malak since did not have DR. So I made GG my first G13 and will run Droids to defeat Malaks.
  • Options
    Faster Malak doesn't win GAC, but if you don't have an effective DR Malak counter you lose.
  • Options

So what do you like?

• Options
    Participation is optional.

Well, ye, but that’s like saying “we’re writing a six figure check as a participation award (participation optional)”.

I love GAC, but who in their right mind wouldn’t join even if they don’t intend to try?
  • Options
    I love GAC! Easily my favorite game mode in SWGOH! The Leaderboards to try to beat your guildmates, the use of the Roster, and trying new strategies. Now, I wish that the end of GAC rewards were more substantial. They dont have the feeling of rewards that a month of effort deserves. I like the GAC tokens, but I do feel like there should be more of them, and other things as well. But when it is all said and done, I really enjoy GAC.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options
    My league was chromium about halfway to the next level. Now it's all gone!! I'm not even bronzium. I have ZERO points!!!! Fix this!!!!!!
  • Options
    Wai
  • Options
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    News flash: EVERYBODY is back at Bronzium. It's working as intended. Everybody gets reset back to Bronzium at the start of a new GAC
  • Options
    * carbonite
  • Options
    Thread closed.

next.
  • Options
    Actually agree with this. My group all have over 1m gp more than me. I have 4.6 they have 5.8. And some have 20 g13 toons to my..... 3... how is this match making done ?
  • Options
    We have more bugs in the actual GAC than the exhibition seems to be moving in the wrong direction... anyone remember tournaments ? Fate could be the same...
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options
    We have more bugs in the actual GAC than the exhibition seems to be moving in the wrong direction... anyone remember tournaments ? Fate could be the same...

I hope it goes down the same drain, rewards are just worthless and scummy cheaters will win and you cant so anything other then hope for CG yo manually detect them
  • Options
    They dont fix anyone from existent issues and still insist in this thing who clearly dont work properly.
    Congratz to involved ones.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Options
    Why would you cancel it just before it started? I want G12+ and G13 finishers for compensation! 😁
  • Options
    Good thing an exhibition season was run to prevent all issues....