Absolutely DRASTIC mismatch in GAC

Prev1
This is my profile:
https://swgoh.gg/p/739798423/
VS
https://swgoh.gg/p/913347557/

wow just wow this guy got his entire roster maxed basically with G12 vs me with 50 + G12
Also 5 G13 vs 19 G13...

Replies

• I dodged that bullet too. My opponent had 14 gear pieces to my 3 😁😂😂 I was about to get slaughtered.
  • Well the 50 vs 100 G12 is even more shocking . What is wrong with the matching system???
  • In previous GA every opponent in my pool had at least 500K more GP than me. I didn't mind losing every match because I assumed it was all part of getting the matchmaking bugs worked out and would lead to better matches in the future.

This time they all have at least 600K more GP than me. Is this progress?
  • Yeah.. difference here is 400k. But GP shouldn't be the only qualifier now?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    This is my profile:
    VS

wow just wow this guy got his entire roster maxed basically with G12 vs me with 50 + G12
    Also 5 G13 vs 19 G13...

The issue is at that level there is probably a much smaller MM pool to work with.

Also - you have 5 g13 and 50 g12 which is more than enough for a full clear. Just do it better than him. I imagine you will be fine.
  • This is my profile:
    VS

Also 5 G13 vs 19 G13...

With all due respect, this is the kind of stupidity I try to avoid in forums. Completely uneducated and misleading thread, that is only a simplistic rant done by a 3 year old.
    You have 14 zetas more than your opponnent as well as more speed mods with better speed secondaries. Quit your whining, because you have nothing to cry about. Division 1 has a huge gp spread and you're bounb to have these match ups. Sure that g13 are a huge factor, but nothing that can't be offset.
  • Xlor1
    107 posts Member
    2 g13s v 15 g13s. Whipping boy again. Not fun
  • FainaruFurasshu
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    wawrzon wrote: »
    This is my profile:
    VS

Also 5 G13 vs 19 G13...

With all due respect, this is the kind of stupidity I try to avoid in forums. Completely uneducated and misleading thread, that is only a simplistic rant done by a 3 year old.
    You have 14 zetas more than your opponnent as well as more speed mods with better speed secondaries. Quit your whining, because you have nothing to cry about. Division 1 has a huge gp spread and you're bounb to have these match ups. Sure that g13 are a huge factor, but nothing that can't be offset.

You sir. Not gonna even spend one word on you.
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Vicarious wrote: »
    sn7f8ikiufoc.png
    My matchup ^^

Clearly overmatched yet again. Also, I have the lowest GP in my grouping, like every GAC so far.

This kind of matchmaking will only lead people to quit.... not spend more.

Are you (CG) really that ignorant?!?!

You have 18 more zetas, way more g12 pieces and similar top end mods. Two Kraken-type rosters going against each other.

We all feel very sorry for you. Clearly, you should just give up now.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    sn7f8ikiufoc.png
    My matchup ^^

Clearly overmatched yet again. Also, I have the lowest GP in my grouping, like every GAC so far.

You have 18 more zetas, way more g12 pieces and similar top end mods. Two Kraken-type rosters going against each other.

Yeah those mods and zeta's are definitely gonna help you when someone has 5 times as more G13's.....
  • groovdog
    102 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    VonZant wrote: »
    sn7f8ikiufoc.png
    My matchup ^^

He has more G12 pieces because his opposition is all G13. Zetas can matter but 68 is more than enough to field enough solid squads. His mods are not comparable beyond +25. This would completely depend on what gets put down, but if you had to bet your life on who wins you would be a fool to not choose his opponent 9 outta 10.
  • Stupid matchmaking, my grouping have a 400k More GP than me
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    This is always prone to happen under the current mm paradigm. I checked my league 7 other too. There's a 16 g13 opponent to my 5 g13s in the pool. If they don't change just wait a few more runs until people start posting single digits vs. 70-80 g13s.
  • i have 2 g13 gutted also! as probally got matched against somebody with 3!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    sn7f8ikiufoc.png
    My matchup ^^

Yeah those mods and zeta's are definitely gonna help you when someone has 5 times as more G13's.....

Seriously though - Fight the fights and see how it goes. Stop Complaining. Good luck.
    sn7f8ikiufoc.png
    My matchup ^^

Seems to me that the only reason guy on the left has more g12 pieces is because guy on the left upgraded 36 more characters to g13. Wouldn't right side have 36*3=108 more g12L pieces if he hadn't promoted to g13? I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. Looks like right side player has lots more gear and the edge on speedy mods, but a small zeta disadvantage.
  • wawrzon wrote: »
    This is my profile:
    VS

Also 5 G13 vs 19 G13...

You sir. you are a total ****. Not gonna even spend one word on you.

I'd not be quite as blunt as him but he does have a point. First thing I noticed was your extra zetas. You're both past the point where one has a toon advantage over the other - it would have been down to tactics.
    sn7f8ikiufoc.png
    My matchup ^^

is that not the point? he clearly invested in g13, it do not mean they will all be good in GAC? do you want CG to call you? and ask who you should get matched with? may as well just cancel GAC forever as never going to keep anybody happy
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Being 4.4 mill gp why cant you match me with 3.7 mill gp players, i mean being matched with a bunch of 5.1 mill gp players all the time and losing every match it only seems fair
    Or havent i bought enough gear to warrant it?

Since they seperated divisions in the mm, that shouldn't be possible anymore. Can you show us your and accounts you got matched with?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I have more g12 pieces cause I haven’t spent a ton on the g12 finishers, duh. Lol.

You are a genius 🤦‍♂️

...and a tool obviously from reading your previous comments. My guess is you are in division 4 where the matchmaking has little to no problems.

Kraken huh??

Did you even look at all the numbers? Obviously not. Look at mods. So I have more Zetas, you obviously don’t know much about this game do you. You think my zeta on Jyn or other non competitive teams will help me?? All the Zetas means is I had a much more focused gameplay and put Zetas on characters that helped in past TB and what not. Plus, it means my opponent has just thrown a ton more $$$$ at the game to obtain a much bigger advantage.

The matchmaking is absolutely terrible and needs to take into consideration way more factors. Mods and g13 for starters.

You can come up with some more CG kids **** if you want..... later

You are absolutely right about everything! Ive never won a match against people with better rosters, and if I see one I just log off for a week. You should just give up too!

To be fair, I have said a number of times I agree that the top brackets should be split. As fsr as we know, mods are not counted in MM (nor do I think they should be). I'm sorry that your 334 +10 speed mods and 18 g13 toons put you at such a severe disadvantage.

And you are right on the g12+ pieces. My mistake. You should definately just give up.
  • Its the Zeta's that cause the disparities in the match up's, Zeta's are worth roughly 2500GP, compared to about 300gp or so for a G13 piece.
    The current advantage appears to be with the people with a smaller more focussed number of Zeta's, as they generally have a gear advantage.
  • FainaruFurasshu
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    sn7f8ikiufoc.png
    My matchup ^^

You should just give up too. The game isnt worth playing. Delete, delete.

Seriously though - Fight the fights and see how it goes. Stop Complaining. Good luck.

Erhm. Nope I won't stop complaing, what is wrong with you, this is broken.
  • It shows Top 80 GP for both players at 1.7mil. That's how they redesigned MM to balance opponents in the previous event.
  • Boofpoof
    318 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Deleted
    SWGOH Guild: Peace Is A Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065