I thought they reset the GAC stats and ranks?

MesunePRO
1 posts Member
edited August 2019
Did they reset the GAC ranks and stats? To me its seems they did not! How is it possible to explain in division 3!!! (not 1 or 2) to face 7 opponents and each of them has Drevan g.13, 4 of them have g. 13 Malak, 5 of them has g.13 Grievous, most of them have g12-13 Padme. All of these guys are in the very top of their arena shards, and i am even talking about current rank, not their payout time when i believe 6 of them will be in top 3. Don't tell me its perfectly normal, or its pure bad luck, i dont believe it.
Before the so called reset I reached Kyber, there you can expect to see such opponents, now when all people are rankless - it is not!
Post edited by MesunePRO on

Replies

• MesunePRO wrote: »
    Did they reset the GAC ranks and stats? To me its seems they did not! How is it possible to explain in division 3!!! (not 1 or 2) to face 7 opponents and each of them has revan g.13, 4 of them have g. 13 Malak, 5 of them has g.13 Grievous, most of them have g12-13 Padme. All of these guys are in the very top of their arena shard, and i am even talking about current rank, not their payout time when i believe 6 of them will be in top 3. Don't tell me its perfectly normal, or its pure bad luck, i dont believe it.
    Before the so called reset I reached Kyber, there you can expect to see such opponents, now when all people are rankless it is not!

Yeah,this group was more competitive than any last time, even my kyber round. Round 1 I was matched against the only other guy with Malak as well (his Padme was only g1 5*, and my BSF is faster so I think I would win)... Too bad they are cancelling this...
  • The probably changed the matchmaking algorithm again without telling us... The exhibition revealed that GAC was not P2W enough, so they had to fix that of course.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • going from g11 to g12 or g12 to g13 adds very little GP. And divisions are only based on total GP. You could add 20 g13 toons or 1 zeta, it's about the same GP. but which one has more impact?