Some new daily challenges that rewards gear needed for gear 13 please!😊

Some new daily challenges would be greatly appreciated I'm sure. Gear levels are hard enough to complete given the number of pieces required to complete any given full gear piece, nevermind fill all 6 slots. When you consider what it takes to get a single toon all the way to gear 12, then it comes time to work on acquiring gr13 pieces, 100 kryotec + 50 of some other newer gear piece and then to have to have another 50 mk5 gear pieces, those are difficult as it is to acquire just to get past grs 8,9 and sometimes even 10 and now to add gr13 finishers is a tad harsh, so maybe help us out a bit by considering the addition of some new daily challenges to help us all in our quest to build our rosters and save our sanity!lol
Thanks for taking the time to read and consider this request😊

Replies

• Kyros in the Windu challenge would be a nice change. Won't happen, but would be nice.
  • Some new daily challenges would be greatly appreciated I'm sure. Gear levels are hard enough to complete given the number of pieces required to complete any given full gear piece, nevermind fill all 6 slots. When you consider what it takes to get a single toon all the way to gear 12, then it comes time to work on acquiring gr13 pieces, 100 kryotec + 50 of some other newer gear piece and then to have to have another 50 mk5 gear pieces, those are difficult as it is to acquire just to get past grs 8,9 and sometimes even 10 and now to add gr13 finishers is a tad harsh, so maybe help us out a bit by considering the addition of some new daily challenges to help us all in our quest to build our rosters and save our sanity!lol
    Thanks for taking the time to read and consider this request😊

I agree; it would be nice to see Challenges given a fresh new look.