GET 1 & 2 Tokens, design failure or intentional?

As i haven't read anything about this, maybe i'm the only one disturbed about this...

But CG, please, can you design the tokens for GET 1 & 2 so that they are easier to differentiate?

GET 1 & 2 have almost the same color and identical shapes, quite often I've to look 2-3 times to be sure which currency it is, would it be possible to change at least the color of the tokens?
And no, i have no problems with my eyes :) , it's just senseless difficult to see the difference between them.
Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I think they should be a different color too. Just for posterity.

Either way I'm sure the forum cast of "The View" is about to show up and tell you why everything about it is perfect and could not be easily improved in any way....
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    If they added a splash of color in the middle it'd be a lot more immediately obvious. It's easy to distinguish on a larger device, but not so much on a phone.

Maybe while they're at it, they'll stop using red text on blue too :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • They are similar but it's not like you can accidentally spend one currency on another.
  • I’m not too bothered but it would be nice. I’m saving all my GET 2 for the capital ship so I don’t want to accidentally spend it on gear.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    They are similar but it's not like you can accidentally spend one currency on another.

huhn?

agree w/op 100%. There's no reason for them to be similar at all. even a big red dot or something on one would be better.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    They are similar but it's not like you can accidentally spend one currency on another.

huhn?

agree w/op 100%. There's no reason for them to be similar at all. even a big red dot or something on one would be better.
    What does it matter though? It can only be used for certain items that the other currency can't. Who cares if they are
    similar? It makes zero difference in how you spend the currency.
  • Eh, of all the things to complain about, it's different
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

huhn?

What does it matter though? It can only be used for certain items that the other currency can't. Who cares if they are
    similar? It makes zero difference in how you spend the currency.

Bc if it looks like get1 you could accidentally spend it. Point is there are no reasons to have it look so similar
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    It's pretty easy to differentiate. I dont know how you will confuse these 2.

On top of that, GET2 items will appear first then GET1 they're not mixed together so it really isnt hard to differentiate.

Plus, the character shards is what divides the two.

ka9xcx5be3ll.jpg
  • I say intentional, but I'm biased because I wasted a bunch of get2 on accident thinking it was get1
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »

On top of that, GET2 items will appear first then GET1 they're not mixed together so it really isnt hard to differentiate.

ka9xcx5be3ll.jpg

lol

some people have hard time seeing.... god bless your amazing luck having amazing eyesight.

some people perceive things differently, mind tricks.

But I get it.... your Micheal the people disagreeing are Fredo.... we a stoopid....

God bless your eyesight... cherish it. I have a deformed eye which means everything is a massive blur. All I see with my good eye shut is yellow there is literally no telling them apart.

That said with my other eye I can see the difference and I take my time before buying so I don't have this problem period..... But if people are having the problem just make the stupid thing another color... heck even colorblind people prob have to do a doubletake sometimes...

It is what it is, you not understanding how it's a problem for someone and telling about it does not help them with their problem.... they have that problem.

The whole this is a non point if the guy sitting at the computer does not say to himself "boy I think it's smart and creative to almost make the different currency look the same" Like who does that. unless there IS a misclick motive... "ya know slowin progress n all"
  • SemiGod wrote: »

ka9xcx5be3ll.jpg

Keep in mind you can also shop while looking for a specific piece of gear. While doing that you won’t see the two pieces side by side or have location within the shop to help.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I think it comes down to common sense.....if you want to be good at anything you learn to pay attention. It's fine the way it is.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

ka9xcx5be3ll.jpg

Sure, in the shop.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Don't change it. This gives me an advantage!

Stun guns!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • kalidor wrote: »

When do they ever do this?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    kalidor wrote: »

When do they ever do this?

83742hirdmb5.png

Any time you don't have enough components to craft. I find 0 and 8 very hard to distinguish on my phone.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

ka9xcx5be3ll.jpg

Keep in mind you can also shop while looking for a specific piece of gear. While doing that you won’t see the two pieces side by side or have location within the shop to help.

This. I agree with the OP ans would be fine if they changed GET 2 to look more different than GET 1.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Man I just cant GET enough of this thread.
    Man I just cant GET enough of this thread.

x44x4m3juzgs.jpg
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • The fact that they look so similar is annoying. Someone stated you can overcome this by paying attention. They are correct, but I shouldn't have to pay that close of attention.

The OP is 1000% correct. Differentiation would be greatly appreciated.

ka9xcx5be3ll.jpg

This is a good example. I actually had to look twice to see where it switched from GET2 to GET1.

I support the OP’s suggestion because I’ve almost purchased with GET2 currency many times, especially when I’m looking for specific gear.