SWGOH for Nintendo Switch

Unfortunately we don't have many star wars games (pinball only) on Nintendo Switch and I don't see Battlefront II and Jedi Fallen Order coming up so I've been wondering to myself today how awesome it would be to play SWGOH on Switch

It's possible? What do you think?

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    switch is for beating old nintendo games i could never beat (quick save)... took 127 quick saves and I finally crushed Mike Tyson fair and square.

Or beating the raiders in Tecmo Bowl.... stupid bo jackson and marcus allen

EDIT as for OP.... I would dig it...could start a new account and slow roll it for a year come into arena with Jedi Rey and Jedi luke at G15
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunately we don't have many star wars games (pinball only) on Nintendo Switch and I don't see Battlefront II and Jedi Fallen Order coming up so I've been wondering to myself today how awesome it would be to play SWGOH on Switch

It's a mobile game for a reason.

It's not worth being a full game on a console.
  • Options
    It’s playable on tablets and emulators. I would love to play it on my Switch when at home. Or even dock it for an even bigger screen! :)
  • Options
    I would love it on Switch.
    Honestly would rather use my switch over mobile anyday.
  • Options
    There is no more playable content on this game so it would be a waste of resources. The game takes 10 minutes a day on average to play unless you are doing an arena climb.
  • Options

You can if you want to get crafty.
    https://www.extremetech.com/mobile/295847-you-can-now-run-android-on-the-nintendo-switch
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

It's a mobile game for a reason.

It's not worth being a full game on a console.

Switch is pretty mobile.

You know you have a very good point