Clone Commando

With all this promising new Clone Wars content, it would be a shame to leave the Clone Commandos out of the fun

Replies

• I agree. Battlefront 2 is including Commandos
  • It is a great time to bring Delta Squad and Clone advisor.
  • Yeah! More toons for the screaming mob!
    Shut them down with all their complains!

We won‘t solve the GAC mess - more toons!
    More gear crunch we will never solve!
    I don‘t ask for more toons or content until they can‘t even run one event without leaving a mess behind.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Are clone commandos the ones without tighty whiteys on? :o
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Booooom wrote: »
    Yeah! More toons for the screaming mob!
    Shut them down with all their complains!

We won‘t solve the GAC mess - more toons!
    More gear crunch we will never solve!
    I don‘t ask for more toons or content until they can‘t even run one event without leaving a mess behind.

I'd imagine there are people working on GAC and then there are people working on toons in CG. We can have both.
  • VonZant wrote: »

If they were to include any Clone Commando, Gregor would probably make the most sense. Unless of course we end up seeing more commandos in season 7.
  • KKatarn wrote: »
    It is a great time to bring Delta Squad and Clone advisor.

I doubt they'd bring in the whole Republic Commando ensemble. Might seem a bit superfluous with the number of clones we have already. One archetypal Clone Commando would probably make the most sense.
  • I agree. Battlefront 2 is including Commandos

Yeah I saw that. Would be pretty fitting.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Calagon wrote: »
    KKatarn wrote: »

I doubt they'd bring in the whole Republic Commando ensemble. Might seem a bit superfluous with the number of clones we have already. One archetypal Clone Commando would probably make the most sense.

Agreed. Just that one episode made him one of the most popular (which is why they brought him back for Rebels), and I think they already said Delta Squad is not a priority.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    KKatarn wrote: »

Agreed. Just that one episode made him one of the most popular (which is why they brought him back for Rebels), and I think they already said Delta Squad is not a priority.

Delta plus Gregor. You got your fives with synnergies
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    indeed it would make most sense if we get a clone with a kit like b1 battledroid.
    there are like infinite clones, so a toon with 100 stacks of "clones" would be nice.

imagine the battle between b1 and cloneC
  • Larx wrote: »
    indeed it would make most sense if we get a clone with a kit like b1 battledroid.
    there are like infinite clones, so a toon with 100 stacks of "clones" would be nice.

This I couldn't see very much only because clones weren't nearly as numerous as the droids. This was actually a major plot point of either the later series or episode three. Things got to the point where the droids were so easily produced and the war had been going on so long that they considered ordering another batch of clones. Plus, I don't think more mirror matches/toons is what we need lol. Cool concept though.
  • Captain Gregor would be a welcome addition.
  • Larx wrote: »

If I wanted to see that, I would watch the clone wars. lol

I will take 1 Gregor please!!!!
  • DaarthBrewer
    1960 posts Member
    edited August 2019

I'd imagine there are people working on GAC and then there are people working on toons in CG. We can have both.

Except they share a computer, so no, we can't.

Similar to these guys.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kk-RKo7214
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.