Can we buy IPD with GET1 please?

Rake6
442 posts Member
edited August 2019
Why is IPD costing GET2? I can't get it cuz we do geo tb. Why is he more valuable than Yoda and Wampa?
Post edited by Rake6 on

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    But.... geo TB gives GET2
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Alright get2. No way ima give get2 for Ipd.
    And I said I can't get IPD not GET2
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    All chars we can get from Hoth will be buyable with GET2 currency from the Geo TB.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    I need GET2 for Grievous' ship.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Rake6 wrote: »

You need it for IPD as well. This is where you have to decide what to spend it on.
  • Before, we had to decide whether to buy wampa and hyoda or gear. Now, you have to decide whether to buy Negotiator or something else (gear, IPD or ROLO). You're now where we were a while ago.
  • Rake6 wrote: »

I see you can predict the future
  • Out of curiosity, why do you want ipd?
  • What does GET1 and GET2 mean ?
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    @vincentlondon

GET1 - Guild Event Tokens, mark 1 - the yellow tokens awarded for Hoth LS and DS Territory Battles, Sith Raid, and Territory Wars.

GET2 - Guild Event Tokens, mark 2 - the new yellow tokens awarded only for the Geonosis Territory Battle.
    Post edited by Vendi1983 on

Some people are collectors. If I didn’t already have ROLO and IPD, I would want them as GET1 currency or even something less valuable. It’s not like they’re meta defining or anything. IPD has some uses on droid teams and an old thrawn team, and I use my g9 ROLO to get 400k damage on phase 3 of hsith lol. That’s about it.

I don’t know why people are giving the OP such grief. It’s not like he’s asking for Malak to be GW currency and cost a quarter of the price.
  • I vote for IPD for GET1 currency.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    It makes sense to me as to why IPD is obtainable through GET2 instead of the original currency. Because otherwise, Guilds still doing Hoth could just buy him, instead of needing to earn him through the SM reward. With GET2, if a guild is doing Geo TB but never finished getting IPD/ROLO, they can buy him with the higher tier currency to bypass the SM, but with a tradeoff to the higher value GET2 offers for other things.

I certainly wouldn’t recommend it, since the Negotiator and G13 almost definitely take a priority, but it makes sense as to why normal GET can’t purchase IPD/ROLO.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne

He is very useful for GG suicide droid squads
  • I’m a collector, but GET2 needs to be used elsewhere. That said, my IPD is at 82/100 and I need no one else from GB1, so next time that comes around I’m there.
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    GeoTB = Get1 + Get2
    Hoth = Get1 + IPD-Shards
    Hoth = possibility in getting IPD-Shards in 2 way ... GC does not want that
    ergo: IPD-Shards = Get2 or play Hoth