Is this the end of implementing more Sep toons , at this time?

501 looks amazing and Rex kept his leadership! I am wow’d.

I am concerned about more separatists units though. It seems like Wat is the last piece for them. This makes my brain crazy as their is one spot left to fill 3 full teams.

I even had crazy notions of taking asajj out and having 2 more new seps. Plus no more sep ships besides the capital???

If true this all makes me sad 😞

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Looks like the end for seps

First Order has been 2 units short of another squad for 2 years lol

You can have 4 teams of seps for 3v3 and Wat for other teams for his plug and play
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Looks like the end for seps

First Order has been 2 units short of another squad for 2 years lol

You can have 4 teams of seps for 3v3 and Wat for other teams for his plug and play

Cries... but but but I don’t want to
  • This makes my brain crazy as their is one spot left to fill 3 full teams.
    But you know Nightsister Zombie is a Separatist deep down. Put her with her buddy Asajj and you have your 3 teams.
  • 8t37vxnqcawy.jpg
    Still not a he.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Tuskens have been incomplete for like 5 years lol.
  • SemiGod wrote: »

Said no one, ever. Cause nobody cares about 'em except for memes.

As for Seps. What's left? Commando Droid and maybe Tactical Droid.
    But let's be honest guys, Seps got a lot of attention this last few months. Time to move on to CLONEEEEEEEEEEES (Bias initiated)
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    It's pure wishlisting at this point but I'm still hoping for Kalani.

Edit: Come to think of it The Malevolence and other Sep ships haven't been added. Separatist toon cycle might not be over so there could still be time.
    Potato211 wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

He literally just said it.
  • @Potato211
    Seps got a lot of attention this last few months. Time to move on to CLONEEEEEEEEEEES (Bias initiated)

Wait, what?

The one letter you repeated is the only letter in that word that makes no noise whatsoever?

You want people to hear you yelling
    Time to move on to CLON S

???

Okay, but if someone calls in a wellness check on you, don't be surprised.

@MightyWizard
    The Malevolence and other Sep ships haven't been added. Separatist toon cycle might not be over so there could still be time.

Yeah, I'm pretty certain that they have to add some new Sep ships. There are 3 we've farmed, there's vulture droid, and ... that's it. On the GalRep side you have 3 clone ships + 4 Jedi ships + TWO capital ships. I think they'll probably let IG-2000 count as a Separatist since it has synergy with Vulture Droid, but that still leaves them 2 ships short of a separatist fleet (3 starters + 4 reinforcements).

Will they release new toons to go with the (probable) 2 ships (if we actually get them)? I'm not at all sure. Maybe/maybe not. But it is a possibility, after the Malevolence actually gets released.
  • SemiGod wrote: »

5 years.... Really? ... Really?

Just a quick caveat: If you’re going to make ridiculous statements, expect to get ridiculed.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »

Just a quick caveat: If you’re going to make ridiculous statements, expect to get ridiculed.

Lol idk when they were added and I have a very bad concept of time.

I just thought 5 years would be long enough but not too long you know?

Jus like Endgame
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

But let's be honest guys, Seps got a lot of attention this last few months. Time to move on to CLONEEEEEEEEEEES (Bias initiated)

And Trench, Kalani (super tactical droid or whatever is this type called), Riff Tamson and a whole host of others, both named and unnamed. They haven't delved all that deep into TCW yet.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i find it to be highy unlikely that they will be releasing more sep toons in the near future.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    i find it to be highy unlikely that they will be releasing more sep toons in the near future.

Still crying! You’re not my real dev!!
    This makes my brain crazy as their is one spot left to fill 3 full teams.
    But you know Nightsister Zombie is a Separatist deep down. Put her with her buddy Asajj and you have your 3 teams.

Come to think of it she does seem like trade federation material.

I am sure one day they will have 2 more added. Maybe in the year 2000
  • Nauros wrote: »

And Trench, Kalani (super tactical droid or whatever is this type called), Riff Tamson and a whole host of others, both named and unnamed. They haven't delved all that deep into TCW yet.

True; I was only thinking about droids. My bad.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

i was wrong, kinda. Jango is a solid addition to the faction.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »

in 3 months the game will be 4 years old. if you didn't know what he meant then ok, eyeroll.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    edited August 2019

I am concerned about more separatists units though. It seems like Wat is the last piece for them. This makes my brain crazy as their is one spot left to fill 3 full teams.

I even had crazy notions of taking asajj out and having 2 more new seps. Plus no more sep ships besides the capital???

I think there will be more clone wars content, especially because of the mandalorian tv series that's coming out, wouldnt be surprised if we get mandos from the clone wars cartoon and a new darth maul with robotic legs, which could give a sep tag to our Darth maul. Was honestly hoping to get the Darth maul legendary with the solo movie toons but I would take any kind of maul any day lol
  • I hope they add commando droid and maybe b2 rocket droid. They already have the character models for commandos, and they have a kit and everything for the rocket droid, I think it’d be nice to either have some exchangeability in GG droid team or to just have enough to round off the 3rd team
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    edited August 2019

I'm hoping dooku gets his ship when GG capital ship is released. They need to flesh it out. We also need one more sep to finalize all the squads. Something to tie into dooku or nute lead. I would REALLY hope ventress' heal is updated to also apply to seps.

Once they release LS GeoTB, that should open things up as far as units and possibly one more Marquee or tweaks for separatists. They had a ton of clones on the DS release, we are expecting a few. It would be nice to see some of the Seps from LS make the cut as well.
  • @Potato211
    Seps got a lot of attention this last few months. Time to move on to CLONEEEEEEEEEEES (Bias initiated)

Wait, what?

The one letter you repeated is the only letter in that word that makes no noise whatsoever?

You want people to hear you yelling
    Time to move on to CLON S

???

Okay, but if someone calls in a wellness check on you, don't be surprised.

@MightyWizard
    The Malevolence and other Sep ships haven't been added. Separatist toon cycle might not be over so there could still be time.

Yeah, I'm pretty certain that they have to add some new Sep ships. There are 3 we've farmed, there's vulture droid, and ... that's it. On the GalRep side you have 3 clone ships + 4 Jedi ships + TWO capital ships. I think they'll probably let IG-2000 count as a Separatist since it has synergy with Vulture Droid, but that still leaves them 2 ships short of a separatist fleet (3 starters + 4 reinforcements).

Will they release new toons to go with the (probable) 2 ships (if we actually get them)? I'm not at all sure. Maybe/maybe not. But it is a possibility, after the Malevolence actually gets released.

Nah, he clearly wants them to be shouting out "CLO-KNEEEEEE-Z" 😂

As for Separatist ships I wouldn't be too surprised to see at least 1 and maybe 2 more no-pilot 'droid' ships, along with a capital ship, plus there is scope for them to add in Separatist ships for Dooku, Jango, and either GG or Nute (depending no which one gets the playable Capital ship) - Fingers crossed 👍
  • Well, we got jango! Which was a really nice surprise. The craziness in my brain is at least settled that we can now field 3 full sep teams. I’m grateful!

This really opens things up for BH in Geotb. A lot of geo abilities now apply to jango.