Any chance you could finish incomplete squads too please?

Prev1
We've had a few teams without a full 5 for a 'little while' now. Unfortunately there's only 1 squad these guys can be 'good' in right now (and that's not even technically because of them!!) and while it's great to get new factions.... can we ...round out the ones we have to a usable standard please?! I'm not asking for them to break the meta (though it'd be awesome if they did and you'd get a ton of money from people having to gear them!), just be competitive in GA and TW. If you could bring out 2 more Tuskens, a few zetas, maybe the Tusken Jedi as a leader or tank, there's so much one could actually do with them.

d43df5jj74v1.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Or at least bring back 3v3 when they make a decent offensive option
  • Options
    Though the Tusken Jedi would be awesome
  • Options
    JlocksJedi wrote: »
    We've had a few teams without a full 5 for a 'little while' now. Unfortunately there's only 1 squad these guys can be 'good' in right now (and that's not even technically because of them!!) and while it's great to get new factions.... can we ...round out the ones we have to a usable standard please?! I'm not asking for them to break the meta (though it'd be awesome if they did and you'd get a ton of money from people having to gear them!), just be competitive in GA and TW. If you could bring out 2 more Tuskens, a few zetas, maybe the Tusken Jedi as a leader or tank, there's so much one could actually do with them.

d43df5jj74v1.jpg

G13??!!! Why?.....just why? 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    No thanks. Tuskens should be at the bottom of the character priority list.
  • Options

Exactly. No one would notice if they just disappeared from the game altogether.
  • Options

I think Jlocks Jedi might notice...

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

Excuse me?

These guys are single handedly ths reason why the whole star wars saga was made.

Who turned anakin to the dark side? Palpatine? No. Tuskens when they killed him mom? Yes.

I rest my case.

Tuskens should be meta.
  • Options

d43df5jj74v1.jpg

Because they are my 'bit of fun' team I used to take a break from the relentless pursuit of the meta.... and I got first in the world at something xD I've had many a hold with them in TW/GA
  • Options
    I'm holding out hope they add a couple to make the theorised Fallen/Legendary Anakin harder to get ;)
    Just imagine that - with the current event difficulty needing 5 g12++ tuskens :D
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

d43df5jj74v1.jpg

Because they are my 'bit of fun' team I used to take a break from the relentless pursuit of the meta.... and I got first in the world at something xD I've had many a hold with them in TW/GA

First? Doubt it.

There are some crazy tusken lovers out there.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

d43df5jj74v1.jpg

First? Doubt it.

Nope, I checked the stats definitely first :P
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    A’Shared Hett is legitimately a good character in the Star Wars universe outside of being a unique Tusken Jedi
  • Options
    I made this argument as well: We should get the tusken chief from kotor, as well as Revan disguised as a tusken to round out the team
  • Options
    Not another revan, bringing in an actual Tusken Jedi would be a lot better
  • Options
    Kryptic wrote: »
    Not another revan, bringing in an actual Tusken Jedi would be a lot better

And Hett would be in line with Clone Wars since he was that era
  • Options
    There's already enough Tuskens in the game to make a full squad. Just that 2 of them aren't playable. There's something like Tusken Brute and some other kind of Tusken in a legendary event. I think it was one of the Revans maybe?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    If we get a Bantha rider, I'm in.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

d43df5jj74v1.jpg

First? Doubt it.

Nope, I checked the stats definitely first :P

Nice
  • Options
    Perhaps the easiest solution is to do some tweaking to give them synergy with an existing group. Maybe add a "Desert Dwellers" faction and add synergy with Jawas?
  • Options

Some would say that's precisely why they should be tweaked.

I'd rather see garbage characters made useful than eliminated, but then again I love variety. Sadly my low number of G12s for my GP demonstrates that. 😅
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

OP will considering he G13'd them
  • Options
    I would like to see a Tatooine themed upgrade with tuskens and some critters from jabba‘s palace.
  • Options
    Echoing what was said above:

There are other Tuskens in the game, they just aren't playable characters right now. I remember at least one, but that other person's memory is probably correct and there are probably 2. Then there's A’Sharad Hett (AKA Darth Krayt) and his father Sharad Hett and his mother K'Sheek.

Make the mom & dad more accessible leaders, then require 5 x Tuskens to unlock the Darth Krayt version of their son. The mom & dad with different leaderships could allow different uses for the same 5 tuskens (one giving a really good defensive leadership, the other giving a reasonably useful offensive leadership) so you could choose to use them on offense or defense, even though there wouldn't be enough Tuskens to make 2 full squads. Then you get Darth Krayt and that toon turns the Tuskens into something like JTR resistance or Palp empire. Something good, maybe with a special purpose where they're really good in some particular aspect of the game.

GeoTB? They wouldn't be eligible for special missions, but what if under Darth Krayt they have massive defense penetration and potency (or they just don't rely on debuffs)? What about a unique buff from Dad like "Ambush" or "Attack from All Sides" that allows all Tuskens to ignore taunt while Dad is alive? What about a unique from Mom like "Desert Cover" that allows Tuskens to take 1/2 damage from AoEs or gives you foresight when you take damage during a turn that only lasts until the end of that turn (so it foils the 2nd shot of someone like Raid Han/Fives or the first Assist from someone like Echo? On a massive-assist like Cody, it would foil the 1st assist, allow damage from the 2nd, foil the 3rd assist, etc. Those kits together would work really, really well together in DS Geo TB, but they wouldn't be particularly good outside of it.

Would be worth it as a squad to be able to rack up more TP when the primary difficulty in killing those toons isn't total health, but the massive defense and the massive Tenacity. If they were good at Geo TB and (being new) not in the platoons, they'd be worth gearing up for one reliable 4/4 per phase, which certainly ain't nothing, especially in p3 & p4!

Yeah, I like this. Make it a side quest sort of thing -Darth Krayt would be a legendary (or even a hero's journey, but I think they wouldn't want to do a HJ event for a toon that doesn't have any effect on the meta), but since he's not meta-changing it would be like going for Wicket in his special event. A lot of people (including me) didn't bother until 3P0 came around b/c even though you could put together a decent Ewok squad, it took multiple zetas and there were many more important priorities. You'd have to have decent Tuskens just to unlock Krayt, which would seem like a drain to a lot of people, but there's a decent enough - not outstanding, but decent enough - reward at the end for those who do put it together.
  • JlocksJedi
    42 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Crumb can it be taken on board? One could easily introduce A’Shared Hett as a Clone Wars Jedi to synergise with Clones, Jedi and Tuskens which would fit the current Clone Wars theme!
  • Options
    Here's a serious question I have about A'Shared Hett: is there ever a point where Anakin brings up slaughtering not just the men, but the women and children too, in a sandpeople village to him?
  • Options
    SkylarSong wrote: »
    Here's a serious question I have about A'Shared Hett: is there ever a point where Anakin brings up slaughtering not just the men, but the women and children too, in a sandpeople village to him?

Think so. Then Ani snaps during a fight and tries to attack Hett but is beaten. However Hett doesn't make much of it as he believes it was Ani's personal problem and that he would eventually overcome it.
    That's how I remember it; I may be wrong though.
  • Options
    I wholeheartedly support every positive reaction in this thread. Especially the ones about Tuskens
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i don't like them so i don't want them to be good. It's selfish, i know.
    That being said, those 3 g13 tuskens are awesome! haha
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

Excuse me?

These guys are single handedly ths reason why the whole star wars saga was made.

Who turned anakin to the dark side? Palpatine? No. Tuskens when they killed him mom? Yes.

I rest my case.

Tuskens should be meta.

Also, who blew up half his opponents in the crucial Pod Race that he had to win? Yup, Tusken Raiders! :)