501st Troopers

Who does everyone hope we'll get with the new 501st update?

I'm hoping for any if the following

- Arc Trooper Jesse
- Kix
- Hardcase
- Tup
- Sergeant Appo
- Dogma

Would be awesome to get the main 501st characters, but I'm really hoping for Jesse at the very least.

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    We will probably only get like 1-3.

Fives kit says he can't be revived so let's just hope we dont get clone Jolee.
  • SemiGod wrote: »

You mean the one in Geo?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Out of those listed Id say Jesse and Hardcase. Maybe Dogma, but only if he leads to General Krell.

Hevy was 501st and people have been asking about him forever. Edit: As pointed out below Hevy was not 501st and I am wrong.

Dev insight thread seemed to suggest that there may be no more 501st.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • Who does everyone hope we'll get with the new 501st update?

I'm hoping for any if the following

- Arc Trooper Jesse
    - Kix
    - Hardcase
    - Tup
    - Sergeant Appo
    - Dogma

Would be awesome to get the main 501st characters, but I'm really hoping for Jesse at the very least.

I would like Kix with the Geo TB medic kit. That would make it difficult to kill him if Fives is alive. I hope for a full 501st led by Fallen Anakin(before mustafar).
  • Making clones meta again why not do something fun like rework the jawas
  • DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    VonZant wrote: »
    Out of those listed Id say Jesse and Hardcase. Maybe Dogma, but only if he leads to General Krell.

Hevy was 501st and people have been asking about him forever.

Hevy technically wasn't 501st. Echo and Fives were made 501st after they escaped Rishi, where Hevy, Cutup, and Droidbait died.
    I agree with Dogma only being added if it leads to Krell, but definitely think Jesse, Hardcase, and Kix should be added
  • Jtn2t
    48 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Since 501st tag is added to the catalog, do you think there will be Dark Side Clone Troopers in this game? In Episode 3, their organic chips is designed to execute Order 66.
  • Jtn2t wrote: »
    Since 501st tag is added to the catalog, do you think there will be Dark Side Clone Troopers in this game? In Episode 3, their organic chips is designed to execute Order 66.

If thats the case we could get Commander Appo instead of Sergeant Appo, make him a darkside 501st trooper to go with Fallen Anakin.
  • Ixx wrote: »
    Making clones meta again why not do something fun like rework the jawas

Might have something to do with the future release of the light side Geonosis Territory Battle.
  • Was really hoping that clones would get a really solid rework with synergy like Geos with Hive Mind or BH with contracts.

The reworks of 5s and Rex and Echo are mostly just buffs to their abilities, with some thematic and tanky love to 5s kit
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    SkylarSong wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

You mean the one in Geo?

Yea
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Was really hoping that clones would get a really solid rework with synergy like Geos with Hive Mind or BH with contracts.

The reworks of 5s and Rex and Echo are mostly just buffs to their abilities, with some thematic and tanky love to 5s kit

I mean u could disregard all the TM bonuses, assists, offense and fives new mechanics.

Heck it's not like Rex's 1 shot move will be useful in GEO TB and Echos droid stun AoE will be useful......
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Jtn2t wrote: »

I doubt it because clones will be the GEOS of LS GEO TB and u cant use DS on LS.