I want my omegas that I spent on Jawa Scavanger back!

Rake6
442 posts Member
You you said you like the bug and its gonna stay. Now you reverse your opinion. I want my omegas back then!

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I mean, are you even sure what the change is or did you just read that they were changing something? I don't understand any of it myself.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    That was until it started working with Bossk. Stop whining, this is a response to a different bug.
  • They are fixing 2 things TV. First their interaction wont work with any suped up tank. It has to be jawas or the bomb doesnt activate.. they also fixed poggle ability that forced the bomb to extra add more bombs to his teammates cause how poggle is coded wrong.

But they also changed the chance the bombs get applied to 80% rather then 50%
  • Also, sounds like it'll potentially still work with a well geared Jawa team just not the bossk and badly geared jawas..... we need @Mephisto_style to confirm though ;)
  • Umm don’t know why you want the omega back, they boosted his kit here look at what it’s been reworked into.

NEW
    “At the end of each turn, if a Jawa ally was damaged by an attack that turn, Jawa Scavenger has an 80% chance to inflict 2 Thermal Detonators for 2 turns on each enemy that used an ability during that turn. This effect occurs for each time a Jawa ally was damaged by an attack that turn.

Whenever Jawa Scavenger scores a critical hit, he gains Stealth for 3 turns.”
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    It's the exact same thing but no Bossk.

Not our fault u invested into something not WAI since the Bossk and Jawa interaction.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Give me my omega back! 😂
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I mean, are you even sure what the change is or did you just read that they were changing something? I don't understand any of it myself.

This....I have no idea how this will play out till I test it myself
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    It's the exact same thing but no Bossk.

Not our fault u invested into something not WAI since the Bossk and Jawa interaction.

No, it's not the same even without Bossk. They also changed the interaction when Poggle is called to assist. That part of the change will negatively affect all-Jawa teams as well.

You're entitled to your own opinion on the matter - but not your own set of facts.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Engineer and Nebit have ways to sustain the team. Take em all up to g13 and mod them well and they might be surprisingly broken :)
  • Poggle wasn't the real problem - they even said that. They used Poggle as an example, but were extra concerned about other teams that included meta characters using AoE attacks that don't cause damage (think BB-8 and Illuminated Destiny which causes an expose, but does no damage).

In order to keep the Jawas doing what they do against Geos, they not only upped the chance to drop a TD on someone to 80% (from 50), but they also made it two TDs instead of one. I haven't tested this either, but presumably EA/CG has and the Jawa vs Geos battle still gives a similar chance for Geos to win, but does it using different mechanics that won't drop 10 thermal Detonators on BB-8 every time the little droid uses Illuminated Destiny or Ventress uses her AoE Dispell (which is also coded as an attack).

So, no. It's not the exact same thing without Bossk. It requires a Jawa toon be damaged by an attack to function. It has a different chance to land the TD. It lands 2 TDs instead of one.

But it's the same thing **in substance** when fighting Geos, modded so that

1) you can't use a different tank, and
    2) you can't blow up enemies who use an AoE action against you that doesn't actually cause damage.

That's it. Unless and until I see something different in-game, I'll assume that they did their job and actually play tested the changes and that's how they came up with the need to boost the chance and make it 2 TDs/damaging attack. I don't think we have any reason to assume that they made those two changes willy nilly.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    I spent 1250 crystals on 10 omegas. Give my crystals or omegas!
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    This doesn’t seem to be going anywhere, and keeps bouncing back to trolling conversation around sarcastic omega refund requests.

Closing thread.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
This discussion has been closed.