Nightsister Event.

Like Yoda event except Nightsister with the new character being Mother Talzin.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Yes please.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I always thought her character would be really cool. Special could be that green thing she shoots out lol
  • I wouldnt mind a nightsister event. Ventress can rampage on me while i gain speed up for two turns. The trick would be to get initiate out of the way and finish off talia and acolyte but then daka serves acolyte again! Just watch out for dakas finishing blow cause thats just gross...
  • I think it would be great, but a bit prematured for it. There is another nightsister character that was datamined. Maybe it will be released and then an event for Mother Talzin could happen? As it stands, there is not enough nightsister toons to warrant for a Yoda-like event of having a team of 5.
  • I think they should do a Yoda like event for all groups eventually.
  • Johnnyudes wrote: »
    I think it would be great, but a bit prematured for it. There is another nightsister character that was datamined. Maybe it will be released and then an event for Mother Talzin could happen? As it stands, there is not enough nightsister toons to warrant for a Yoda-like event of having a team of 5.

There are five NS, that's enough for a full team. And maybe the only requirement would be 'at least 4'.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Blankenshipbro
    132 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    What turtle says above. I also think that Savage oppress should gain synergy with the nightsisters, they created him after all. He is also the leader of the AGI gear challenge which is littered with nightsisters. I also believe that the nightsisters created maul as well. Anyone can clarify that for me?
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Johnnyudes wrote: »
    I think it would be great, but a bit prematured for it. There is another nightsister character that was datamined. Maybe it will be released and then an event for Mother Talzin could happen? As it stands, there is not enough nightsister toons to warrant for a Yoda-like event of having a team of 5.

Luce would be awesome Her datamined speed was amazing.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    What turtle says above. I also think that Savage oppress should gain synergy with the nightsisters, they created him after all. He is also the leader of the AGI gear challenge which is littered with nightsisters. I also believe that the nightsisters created maul as well. Anyone can clarify that for me?

Maul is Mother Talzin's son
  • What turtle says above. I also think that Savage oppress should gain synergy with the nightsisters, they created him after all. He is also the leader of the AGI gear challenge which is littered with nightsisters. I also believe that the nightsisters created maul as well. Anyone can clarify that for me?

That's correct per Clone Wars.
  • Would love to see this happen. Don't have enough night sisters to compete, but like the idea of all squad specific events.
This discussion has been closed.