Does anyone else find the clone rework REALLY disappointing

2Next

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Lebronaims wrote: »
    I find it disappointing in the fact that they shouldn’t be this good because they are just clones and there’s like 20 way more power and way bigger roles characters that need reworks

That depends who you ask, A lot of ppl love clones. Also, they arent THAT good.
  • When they wreck you in GA you will be impressed
  • When they wreck you in GA you will be impressed

They’ll wreck cos of general anakin, as it is they couldn’t beat any of my teams
  • Cardiff0 wrote: »
    When they wreck you in GA you will be impressed

They’ll wreck cos of general anakin, as it is they couldn’t beat any of my teams

Unless it’s a team that takes a while to kill, in which case Rex could instakill cheese. Anyway it’s not so much that theyre bad, it’s that the abilities make no sense
  • If they release another 2 501st clones then I’m cool with it.
  • JDIII wrote: »
    @VonZant Why yes I am! 5 Hans in this game, so it’s not a reach at all. Hope he comes

Your screenshot and current anakin not getting the 501st tag basically proves it
  • Whining on forums on a scale I've never seen before. "Doesn't say for how many turns it stuns". What?? Stuns always last 1 turn, that's how they work. There's literally only one exception, which is KRU that has 2 turns for target enemy. Do you seriously except 2+ turns of stun on the aoe??
  • Charlo999
    212 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Whining on forums on a scale I've never seen before. "Doesn't say for how many turns it stuns". What?? Stuns always last 1 turn, that's how they work. There's literally only one exception, which is KRU that has 2 turns for target enemy. Do you seriously except 2+ turns of stun on the aoe??

EP stuns shocked enemies for 2 turns and it’s an AOE.
  • Whining on forums on a scale I've never seen before. "Doesn't say for how many turns it stuns". What?? Stuns always last 1 turn, that's how they work. There's literally only one exception, which is KRU that has 2 turns for target enemy. Do you seriously except 2+ turns of stun on the aoe??

As I said I don’t care that it doesn’t say, it’s obviously 1 turn, it just suggests that they really rushed this out. They ALWAYS say how many turns debuffs last for.

Also I find it interesting that you have such a problem with it yet seem to be whining on a forum after reading a sentence not even til the end
    Whining on forums on a scale I've never seen before. "Doesn't say for how many turns it stuns". What?? Stuns always last 1 turn, that's how they work. There's literally only one exception, which is KRU that has 2 turns for target enemy. Do you seriously except 2+ turns of stun on the aoe??

As I said I don’t care that it doesn’t say, it’s obviously 1 turn, it just suggests that they really rushed this out. They ALWAYS say how many turns debuffs last for.

Also I find it interesting that you have such a problem with it yet seem to be whining on a forum after reading a sentence not even til the end

Yes they also switch between the use of one and 1 and two and 2 .
    The real question is if you knew that it was 1 turn stun and it's that obvious to you why complain ?
    Think you should be more worried about the potential Cody echo loop with 212th attack
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Cardiff0 wrote: »

The real question is if you knew that it was 1 turn stun and it's that obvious to you why complain ?
    Think you should be more worried about the potential Cody echo loop with 212th attack

Because it suggests they rushed this out
    Treeburner wrote: »

The lack of description in regards to a stun on one characters move suggest that it's rushed ? as you said yourself it's obvious that it is one turn and if it's obvious what would be the need to state it .
    I believe the term is stating the obvious ;).

So by saying it's obvious but complaining that the lack of it ,when it is probably not necessary and you yourself doesn't care either way , then why would it suggest rushed.

You could of mentioned that no clones give the critical damage up buff nor does shaak ti but it's written into echos basic.

Also clones are f2p friendly and most people have them stared and decent gear if you were around for princess zody. so there really is no need to rush a release as it's not gonna be a money spinner at this moment in time as LSTB Geo is not here yet.
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »

The lack of description in regards to a stun on one characters move suggest that it's rushed ? as you said yourself it's obvious that it is one turn and if it's obvious what would be the need to state it .
    I believe the term is stating the obvious ;).

So by saying it's obvious but complaining that the lack of it ,when it is probably not necessary and you yourself doesn't care either way , then why would it suggest rushed.

You could of mentioned that no clones give the critical damage up buff nor does shaak ti but it's written into echos basic.

Also clones are f2p friendly and most people have them stared and decent gear if you were around for princess zody. so there really is no need to rush a release as it's not gonna be a money spinner at this moment in time as LSTB Geo is not here yet.

I’m not complaining that it doesn’t say it, I’m complaining that the reworks were rushed, shown for example by the fact that they left out the duration of the rebuff which I have never seen them do before. Yeah I think it does suggest that along with the other stuff I mentioned like not renaming fives sacrifice ability

I didn’t mention echo’s crit damage up because I’m assuming general anakin will have something to do with that.

I think there’s plenty of reason to rush it - relics are a huge game changing thing that must need a ton of attention. LS TB has to come out soon so thy need to be reworked for that. We are going to get mass reworks and so many things are on the cards, windu, ki adi mundi, master Kenobi, more clones, fallen anakin, all galactic republic Jedi. All needs to be done now as this is the hype for the next few months and the hype has to last a few months before episode 9 takes over
    When they wreck you in GA you will be impressed

Or because rex one shots your characters robbing you of banners that cost you the match. Remember, they are not done with the clones. But as is rex is a pretty big threat if you are trying to max banners. This is going to pair well with 5s. Kill rex first and 5s super buffs the team. Kill 5s first and you potentially gave rex time to smoke someone on your team. We don't know until we play them, but on paper it looks really good.
  • BeralCator
    791 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I find the terrible copywriting disappointing: really poor grammar and presentation. They really need to hire someone semi-literate to write kit descriptions and forum posts. Or at least edit them once before clicking "post".

I'll reserve judgment on the reworks until I see them in action.
    Post edited by BeralCator on
  • ZAP wrote: »
    BeralCator wrote: »
    I find the terrible copywriting disappointing: really poor grammar and presentation. They really need to hire someone semi-literate to write kit descriptions and forum posts. Or least edit them once before clicking "post".

I'll reserve judgment on the reworks until I see them in action.

True that! This is really unacceptable from a shop that brings in millions a month.

Throw a bone to some recent English PhD! Even a $25k yearly salary would be better than what they get paid for adjunct teaching. Or pay them in Kyrotech salvage...
  • On the topic of "Echo seems useless", doing the math, if Fives it taunting, Echo will be critting for about 50k on his assist.
    Combo'd with clone sarge, who'll also crit for 50k on his basic, they'll make one of, if not the, hardest hitting duo in the game
  • On the topic of "Echo seems useless", doing the math, if Fives it taunting, Echo will be critting for about 50k on his assist.
    Combo'd with clone sarge, who'll also crit for 50k on his basic, they'll make one of, if not the, hardest hitting duo in the game

I mean if true then I guess he ain’t useless, but i thought he was a support. Not really sure how he acts as a support
    On the topic of "Echo seems useless", doing the math, if Fives it taunting, Echo will be critting for about 50k on his assist.

I mean if true then I guess he ain’t useless, but i thought he was a support. Not really sure how he acts as a support

He is supporting

Supporting fire hehe

But AOE stun, dispell, passive boosts, lots of goodies
    On the topic of "Echo seems useless", doing the math, if Fives it taunting, Echo will be critting for about 50k on his assist.

He is supporting

Supporting fire hehe

Idk, I think crit chance bonus is the only good thing you really take from him support wise. The other things are just so situational

He is supporting

Supporting fire hehe

Idk, I think crit chance bonus is the only good thing you really take from him support wise. The other things are just so situational

Assisting all the time giving 25%TM to the weakest ally is nothing to scoff at.
    Mod Cody to be the weakest and have a 212th frenzy