Thank You EA

I have done my fair share of complaining, so I am taking a moment to thank EA for 200 Crystals after the login problems from earlier this evening.

As someone who has spent considerable time in customer/guest relations, I can recognize when these types of gestures are proactive vs reactive. I feel this was a proactive and genuine gesture on the part of EA.

Thanks again.

Replies

• Wish they would give me mine. I called support and they pretty much told me I wasn't getting the crystals because I couldn't log in during the outage. That was the whole problem it kept telling me that I can't login due to connection issues
  • If there hadn't been a category for this, I was going to start one. As BlackIrish stated so well, I've also done my share of complaining. Therefore, I think it only appropriate to acknowledge when something is done right. There was a problem and you made an effort to remedy the situation-even providing a form of restitution. Good on you EA. It's very much appreciated.
  • Berdiche4 wrote: »
    If there hadn't been a category for this, I was going to start one. As BlackIrish stated so well, I've also done my share of complaining. Therefore, I think it only appropriate to acknowledge when something is done right. There was a problem and you made an effort to remedy the situation-even providing a form of restitution. Good on you EA. It's very much appreciated.

except that they only gave gems to a select few.
  • Nutteralex wrote: »
    Berdiche4 wrote: »
    If there hadn't been a category for this, I was going to start one. As BlackIrish stated so well, I've also done my share of complaining. Therefore, I think it only appropriate to acknowledge when something is done right. There was a problem and you made an effort to remedy the situation-even providing a form of restitution. Good on you EA. It's very much appreciated.

except that they only gave gems to a select few.

Sorry to hear that, but I'm only reporting on something I personally experienced. I had subpar gameplay due to an issue on EA's end. They assessed it and provided a remedy. I hope they will eventually extend restitution to every player inconvenienced. If not, those players could, and should, continue to encourage EA to do the right thing via the forums.
  • I agree. Sucks to hear that the possibility exists that not everyone affected were recompensed, but I literally could not stay logged in long enough to do anything. It lasted almost an hour. Luckily I was able to come back later and it worked, but if I hadn t the time I woulda been that I had wasted all that time for nothing.