Possible balancing from relics

If the idea of how the relic could works goes in the favor of more time spent with 1 squad the better they get then the relics could hold more value than just being another gear grind. This could hold more value as metas shift.
For example:

JKR vs DR in most cases it’s an easy with for DR. But let’s say they each get their relics for the respective squads. And now the person who had Stays with JKR and another meta team is released. And while people are gearing and getting the new meta ready he hits lvl 2 on all his relics. ( assuming they put additional lvls on the ) a fully lvl 2 relic JKR could be as good if not better than what is the new meta allowing for this team to remain competitive in the new arena settings.
If this system works in this way it could allow for people play teams that they enjoy and build them to the max potential.

Feel free to correct me if I’m waaaaay of base or if you’ve got any input.

Replies

• Yes, I’m sure that they will be structuring relics in a way that makes farming and gearing new meta toons useless.
  • I think they can't equilibrate toon with gear equipement.
    They try with g12 finisher but don't change anything.
    I think relic it's the way they ind to equilibrate toon (and make money of course)