Can't Get Help with Lost Content

Was forced to restart client yesterday just after I finally promoted Malak to 7 stars. After I restarted the app, Malak was back at 6 stars and 95 shards again. Promotion registered in guild messaging was even congratulated by guild leader.

Tried EA Help and it doesn't work. Can't get in touch with anyone to get fix this problem! Also tried through forum to no avail. Trying again.
EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!! Hours of my time wasted.

Replies

• Turn it off and on again.
    "He's no good to me dead"
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Open a ticket with EA Help and send a direct message to CG_SBCrumb with that information.

He may be able to help.
    It is the weekend there may be a delay in any response.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Just buy 5 more shards in the store and that’s it

Yesterday i lost 50 crystal because the app restarted 1 minute before arena payout before i could register an arena victory to get rank 10. So i got reward for rank 15 instead of 10. and it s just some stuff that happens
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Just because it happens doesn’t mean it should.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • I lost a crafted component for G13 Chewie. Back to 49/50 instead of fully crafted and waiting for the 100 kyros.

I know it was done because I crafted it before I moved on to farming the kyros. First time it's ever happened to me.
  • Thanks for the responses. I don't have enough currency to buy the shards now. I tried EA help about 10 times and it doesn't work. I reached to several people at CG directly yesterday and today and no response.
  • Kozey
    14 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    tmeade2 wrote: »
    Thanks for the responses. I don't have enough currency to buy the shards now. I tried EA help about 10 times and it doesn't work. I reached to several people at CG directly yesterday and today and no response.

I have a thread with a similar issue going as well. I also have it on reddit which I will bump until it is at least acknowledged. I am pretty sure there was a small window when the TW awards were paid out (market refresh) and their server update where the issue happened. I lost all my TW rewards as well as the gear / currency I bought at the market refresh. There are a few people commenting on both sites and I'm sure there is people who have not realized it yet.

Edit : see you posted in my thread already. Keeping this post for the bump as support advised to post here.