Jango Fett Touch up details?

So is there a post highlighting the changes to this kit that I missed?

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Just that he gets the separatist tag. Throw a Zeta on his unique and Fishdo is essentially useless in the Padme event now.
  • Dar_Penthar
    598 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    OK I am just not sure what this means from the Dev Post:
    Jango Fett now has the Separatist affiliation tag and at Tier 3 of Jango's Contract ability, he will gain: Jango Fett, while under another Separatist leader, will begin with Payout

So I was hoping to see some more explanation?
  • What i am wondering is if something will happen as far as geo tb is concerned. Will he be added as a hero? Could he be given or added to a special mission?
  • OK I am just not sure what this means from the Dev Post:
    Jango Fett now has the Separatist affiliation tag and at Tier 3 of Jango's Contract ability, he will gain: Jango Fett, while under another Separatist leader, will begin with Payout

It's pretty clear. He has the Sep tag. If you put him under a Sep leader and he has his contract ability maxed, then he'll start with his BH payout active at the beginning of the match (unlike under a BH team where you have to meet the conditions to trigger it)
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    What i am wondering is if something will happen as far as geo tb is concerned. Will he be added as a hero? Could he be given or added to a special mission?
    He won't be a hero but I am wondering if platoon assignments will change. Bounty Hunters can now call the hellfire tank, so they are more viable than before

He can be used in that Phase 4 Combat Mission that requires Dooku lead as an option, can be used in Phase 1 SM with Nute Gunray and benefits from Wat Tambor

• It's pretty clear. He has the Sep tag. If you put him under a Sep leader and he has his contract ability maxed, then he'll start with his BH payout active at the beginning of the match (unlike under a BH team where you have to meet the conditions to trigger it)

Ahh Thank you!
  • OK I am just not sure what this means from the Dev Post:

So he now benefits from leads that effect Separatists, can be used in the Separatist only combat missions, can use the Hailfire Tank ability (hello big heals under Bossk lead), and to top it all he gets damage immunity for his first two turns and 50% offence under a Separatist lead that isn't his own. Pretty sweet.
  • It's such a small update that makes him amazing. I'm thinking he'll do great under a nute lead. He's got a great speed anyway with extortion spreading he'll be so quick and deal so much damage!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Glad we got that sorted out.
This discussion has been closed.