Ewan McGregor is coming back to play Obi Wan!

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Old news, but yes.. very good!
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

Old news? I just saw it was announced today. Was it announced earlier?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Few days ago

Few days ago

I must’ve missed it. Don’t know how that happened, or how nobody else made a thread to talk about it. I’m pumped to know that he’s coming back!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Ok so what i saw was "leaked" now i guess it's official. But yes, either way very exciting :D
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    A surprise to be sure...
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Just wish it wasn't on disney plus
  • taquillasun
    1158 posts Member
    edited August 2019

Disney Plus is pretty cheap. For people like me who live on a budget, I really like that we get free hulu with it.

I'm seriously stoked about all the star wars content and that we're getting shows and such and not so-so movies. (episode 8 I'm looking at you)

I have Netflix and a sub to Minor league Baseball, HBO and Sling. Cancelling HBO, Sling and Milb and getting Disney plus

Disney Plus is pretty cheap. For people like me who live on a budget, I really like that we get free hulu with it.

I'm seriously stoked about all the star wars content and that we're getting shows and such and not so-so movies. (episode 8 I'm looking at you)

I have Netflix and a sub to Minor league Baseball, HBO and Sling. Cancelling HBO, Sling and Milb and getting Disney plus

Is it available on mobile devices?
  • Actually I think I will keep Minor league baseball sub.. AFL is coming soon. :)
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I have a very bad feeling that they are gonna jack the prices on Disney+ real quick. But I really want it, and I hope it stays really cheap.
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Why aren't you making kits?
    I loved those, you were the best at it.

I’m not done with them, just taking a break for the summer. I’ll probably post one within the next couple weeks. I’m glad you still like them :)
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I don't think it will be a long-term series - maybe episodic movie each episode an hour or two, whole thing like 5-10 episodes or something like that.

I also heard there will likely be a Maul crossover and possibly Emilia Clarke's character too - could be a very cool project if done right - fingers crossed!

It's also on Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of VPN. Which is sadly my only option since Disney Plus won't be available in Germany until next year. And I highly doubt they're going to air the English language originals. Watching TV shows in Germany is a lot like visiting the Louvre after someone spraypainted a moustache on the Mona Lisa. "Arrrr, matey" has always been a service problem first and foremost rather than a matter of people being unwilling to pay for content. Disney will have to take my money in form of merchandise purchases, of which I've made aplenty over the past 42 years.

It's also on Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of VPN. Which is sadly my only option since Disney Plus won't be available in Germany until next year. And I highly doubt they're going to air the English language originals. Watching TV shows in Germany is a lot like visiting the Louvre after someone spraypainted a moustache on the Mona Lisa. "Arrrr, matey" has always been a service problem first and foremost rather than a matter of people being unwilling to pay for content. Disney will have to take my money in form of merchandise purchases, of which I've made aplenty over the past 42 years.

Exactly. Thinking of the Rebels series, I already pay for the local Disney XD but still had to watch the original episodes through other sources. Bought the Blu-Ray later nevertheless, but don't want to keep away from the internet for 6 months to avoid spoilers. :/