Ewan McGregor is coming back to play Obi Wan!

Replies

• CCyrilS
    2768 posts Member
    Old news, but yes.. very good!
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

Old news? I just saw it was announced today. Was it announced earlier?
  • CCyrilS
    2768 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Few days ago

Few days ago

I must’ve missed it. Don’t know how that happened, or how nobody else made a thread to talk about it. I’m pumped to know that he’s coming back!
  • CCyrilS
    2768 posts Member
    Ok so what i saw was "leaked" now i guess it's official. But yes, either way very exciting :D
  • Nihion
    2172 posts Member
    A surprise to be sure...
  • CCyrilS
    2768 posts Member
    Just wish it wasn't on disney plus
  • taquillasun
    416 posts Member
    edited August 28

Disney Plus is pretty cheap. For people like me who live on a budget, I really like that we get free hulu with it.

I'm seriously stoked about all the star wars content and that we're getting shows and such and not so-so movies. (episode 8 I'm looking at you)

I have Netflix and a sub to Minor league Baseball, HBO and Sling. Cancelling HBO, Sling and Milb and getting Disney plus

Disney Plus is pretty cheap. For people like me who live on a budget, I really like that we get free hulu with it.

I'm seriously stoked about all the star wars content and that we're getting shows and such and not so-so movies. (episode 8 I'm looking at you)

I have Netflix and a sub to Minor league Baseball, HBO and Sling. Cancelling HBO, Sling and Milb and getting Disney plus

Is it available on mobile devices?
  • Actually I think I will keep Minor league baseball sub.. AFL is coming soon. :)
  • Nihion
    2172 posts Member
    I have a very bad feeling that they are gonna jack the prices on Disney+ real quick. But I really want it, and I hope it stays really cheap.
  • Why aren't you making kits?
    I loved those, you were the best at it.
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Why aren't you making kits?

I’m not done with them, just taking a break for the summer. I’ll probably post one within the next couple weeks. I’m glad you still like them :)
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Why aren't you making kits?

I’m not done with them, just taking a break for the summer. I’ll probably post one within the next couple weeks. I’m glad you still like them :)

Oh ok, thank you for answer