Buying Multiple Bronzium Data Cards?

Does anyone know if they are gonna allow for us to buy multiple bronzium packs in the future because I have 836k and it's a pain to spend it. I am aware that you can buy salvages in the weekly shipment but wanted to see if there were any plans in the future cause I'd rather spend it on bronzium packs

Replies

• thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Been being asked for years. I would assume not. At least they stopped you having to scroll past all the money purchases first. Some people have some auto tap apps but I never bothered. I gave up and just use in the shipments now, normally it is stuff worth having.
  • Auto tapper app is the way to go
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yeshe wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they are gonna allow for us to buy multiple bronzium packs in the future because I have 836k and it's a pain to spend it. I am aware that you can buy salvages in the weekly shipment but wanted to see if there were any plans in the future cause I'd rather spend it on bronzium packs

No. In a QA the answer was no. They will add more ways for us to spend them (although that effort seems to have stalled), but the current answer we have is no they will not add the option to spend them faster on bronzium packs
  • Thank You