Jarjar Binks

Onetime7979
1012 posts Member
edited March 2016
I'm getting bored of this game when is this Toon going to be Realised?

What you guys think he will be like ?

EDIT: Please do not create title threads in all caps. Thanks.
Post edited by JohnnySteelAlpha on

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    The day that one gets released is the day I make my first disappointed topic.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • I will quit.
  • Why yo hateing on him
  • NightwingTR
    169 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Meeesaa wants him too much meeesaa loves him too much
  • Dev_Str
    137 posts Member
    Jar Jar Binks : 1HP at level max.
    Passive one : Get automatic Taunt at the beginning of the fight.
    Passive Two : If Jar Jar Binks dies, he kills every Qui-Gon Jinn on both team.
    Passive Three : If Jar Jar Binks dies, he go 50% chances to kill his own team.
    Passive four : At the beginning of each Battle, in nobody has Jar Jar Binks in his team, 50% that one of your toon is replaced by Jar Jar Binks.

Avaible in Yoda event only. If you beat 7* Yoda, 50% chance that you get 7* Jar Jar Binks and not Yoda.
  • Why yo hateing on him

Why are you loving on him? To go against the grain? To be THAT guy?
    Whatever power he gets, I'm sure he'll be stronger than my maxed out Kit.
  • lets see. JarJar is a character in Star wars, very important one, and speculations say he was a Sith (replaced by dooku)

Why not doing toon of him ? Who cares about C.U.P, or lobot, or a freakin datcha ? JarJar should have a toon, and the more annoying and hateful, the better.
    But the real question is.. Dark side or light side ?
  • Jar jar is annoying but he's an actual character from the movies unlike a lot of these characters....so eventually he does belong in this game. As long as he's not OP.
  • 1hp, 10000% dodge, taunt.
    Attack: does no damage but gives you every bad status effect. Jar Jar apologizes.
    Passive: when you attack, something goes wrong and you slap yourself in the face for 1 damage. Jar Jar laughs.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    He does belong in thr game for which combat skill exactly? Comic relief doesn't belong in this game imo. If they add him there will be more backlash than positive sounds for sure.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • isreal
    200 posts Member
    Dev_Str wrote: »
    Jar Jar Binks : 1HP at level max.
    Passive one : Get automatic Taunt at the beginning of the fight.
    Passive Two : If Jar Jar Binks dies, he kills every Qui-Gon Jinn on both team.
    Passive Three : If Jar Jar Binks dies, he go 50% chances to kill his own team.
    Passive four : At the beginning of each Battle, in nobody has Jar Jar Binks in his team, 50% that one of your toon is replaced by Jar Jar Binks.

Avaible in Yoda event only. If you beat 7* Yoda, 50% chance that you get 7* Jar Jar Binks and not Yoda.

Passive five: if Jar Jar survives all of that, he has a 1% chance to destroy other team. Other team has 99% chance to dodge.
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    He does belong in thr game for which combat skill exactly? Comic relief doesn't belong in this game imo. If they add him there will be more backlash than positive sounds for sure.

I see your point. But it's the same as characters like Nute Gunray who never actually fight in the movies but they are still a part of the saga. Personally I'd rather have the characters in the movies in the game over invented or EU characters.

Please don't interpret this as me being a Jar Jar fan, as he is a major reason of why I dislike TPM so much!
  • Bring in JARJAR please
  • He would be every player's first target in every mode
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Tuftedpaper85
    1811 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Some of these descriptions in this thread I think are hilarious.

On a serious note though, I think as a major character in the movies he should be in the game. They should make him cause very little damage and have no health but have high speed and an incredibly high evade and give him a passive that drops random buffs on your team and debuffs on the other.

I would love to see the lines at the apple store after people throw their phones against the wall. He looks so easy to kill with his low health but half of their attacks miss and then after Jar Jar is able to move twice his passive grants rey counter chance up and the geonosian bug stealth while their luminara gets hit with immunity and their qui gon with speed down.