Mace windu rework?

Mace windu was the premier leader during the clone wars. He literally owned grevious, gave him his cough and made him run away scarred. When is windu gonna get a rework? He is "THE" clone wars era leader. Grevious, nute, dooku, anakin, GK, etc, should not be stronger than Mace, he was a jedi master just below yoda. PLEASE REWORK WINDU

Replies

• z5lljw8thf17.jpg
    Still not a he.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    And that Jedi master turned into the beloved spy we know today as, Nick Fury.
  • Didnt Mace already get reworked once?
  • Mace with 2 zeta like yoda not bad
  • Mace windu was the premier leader during the clone wars. He literally owned grevious, gave him his cough and made him run away scarred. When is windu gonna get a rework? He is "THE" clone wars era leader. Grevious, nute, dooku, anakin, GK, etc, should not be stronger than Mace, he was a jedi master just below yoda. PLEASE REWORK WINDU

"Anikan should not be stronger than Mace..."
    I'm gonna stop you right there chief.
  • AliEliMoondo
    15 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Anakin (vader) learned force crush from Mace..
    Mace pulled a star destroyer out of orbit...
    Mace defeated grevious where all other jedi before him failed..using force crush
    Anakin lost to Kenobi....need I say more
    https://youtu.be/ILxIwXxiKys
    Post edited by AliEliMoondo on
  • He is going to get rework when he gives up on purple lightsaber.
  • Zinke7 wrote: »
    He is going to get rework when he gives bahahaha that kills me
  • Zinke7 wrote: »
    He is going to get rework when he gives bahahaha that kills me
  • Bigbearxba wrote: »
    Didnt Mace already get reworked once?

Twice, actually - though they were very minor touch-ups. First one made his Shatterpoint expose irresistable. Second one bumped up his basic and special attack damage (if you can believe it). But they haven't updated his kit at all, which is very dated.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I think he will be part of the new Meta. Master Kenobi, Padowan Anakin, Re-worked Mace and Padmae. I know we're missing one. Fish do jolee?
  • I think he will be part of the new Meta. Master Kenobi, Padowan Anakin, Re-worked Mace and Padmae. I know we're missing one. Fish do jolee?

Ki-Adi-Mundi as fifth ?
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    Mace windu was the premier leader during the clone wars. He literally owned grevious, gave him his cough and made him run away scarred. When is windu gonna get a rework? He is "THE" clone wars era leader. Grevious, nute, dooku, anakin, GK, etc, should not be stronger than Mace, he was a jedi master just below yoda. PLEASE REWORK WINDU

Palpatine told Yoda that Vader/Anakin 'will become more powerful than either of us.' Eventually. Will become. Isn't there yet. So yeah, the version of Anakin in the prequels had the potential to dwarf Mace in power one day, but was weaker at the time. Thus his getting diced up like salad vegetables, and tossed in a volcano by Kenobi. A little less arrogance, and a bit of training time under Palpatine, and Kenobi would have been the one who was toast.
  • Karlito wrote: »
    Ki-Adi-Mundi as fifth ?
    Clearly we need Yarael Poof.
    Still not a he.
  • Quinlan Vos as LS wat?
  • Why do people keep bringing up the idea of an LS Wat? Wat is already the DS Hoda/3PO.

And why Vos? Vos was firmly a fight boy. If we get Vos, he's gonna hit things.
    Still not a he.
  • "holy ground Highlander"

I meant "I have the high ground"
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    Lysandrax wrote: »

Palpatine told Yoda that Vader/Anakin 'will become more powerful than either of us.' Eventually. Will become. Isn't there yet. So yeah, the version of Anakin in the prequels had the potential to dwarf Mace in power one day, but was weaker at the time. Thus his getting diced up like salad vegetables, and tossed in a volcano by Kenobi. A little less arrogance, and a bit of training time under Palpatine, and Kenobi would have been the one who was toast.

Totally my point never did Anakin surpass Mace or Kenobi in power, only in theory... #kenobiscutup #palpspuppet #justiceforwindu
  • If all the canon is to be written by the CW series then how about reworking windu to the Original CW series, from 2003? which shows where his force abilities should be. When the game has GG with a cough and Mace has no ability to give it to him, something is way off. JC has more force abilities than windu and that's just wrong.