Luke/r2 x wing

When will we ever get a Luke/ r2 x wing? we need that ship. In the game, its criminal it's not here, please give us the killer of the death star.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    When will we ever get a Luke/ r2 x wing? we need that ship. In the game, its criminal it's not here, please give us the killer of the death star.

Maybe after we get death star... raid maybe
  • Sure right after we get Jedi Luke.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Once we get a deathstar raid.

• August
  • They can't right now. Rebels are already meta for ships. Luke's ship would have to be amazing or the pitchforks woukd come out. And adding another falcoln level ship to rebels, it would be broken.

So after they make republic and separatists ships meta or at least competitive, then we may see a Luke's xwing.
  • dimi4a wrote: »
    They can't right now. Rebels are already meta for ships. Luke's ship would have to be amazing or the pitchforks woukd come out. And adding another falcoln level ship to rebels, it would be broken.

So after they make republic and separatists ships meta or at least competitive, then we may see a Luke's xwing.

Hold on! Don't forget the Empire too!

I know and possibly old republic/sith empire or resistance or first order at some point. Though i mentioned republic and separatists because they are most likely to be meta next.

But I would love to see a tie defender make empire meta again.
  • Or
    dimi4a wrote: »
    They can't right now. Rebels are already meta for ships. Luke's ship would have to be amazing or the pitchforks woukd come out. And adding another falcoln level ship to rebels, it would be broken.

I know and possibly old republic/sith empire or resistance or first order at some point. Though i mentioned republic and separatists because they are most likely to be meta next.

Dont forget a BH leader, would be cool too see Jaba as a fleet commander as well.
  • Or
    dimi4a wrote: »

Dont forget a BH leader, would be cool too see Jaba as a fleet commander as well.

I doubt we'd see jabba since there's no reference to him having a capital ship in the source material. But I'd love to see an errant venture capital ship for scoundrels.