Quick GAC question--when does the snapshot happen?

I know for a regular Grand Arena the snapshot of your team happened as soon as you were matched up. Does that hold true during a Grand Arena Championship, too? Or is the snapshot taken at the start and then your roster stays the same through all four rounds? I know, I know, I know... We just did one. But I wasn't paying attention then, okay?

The simplest way of asking the question is this: If I put a zeta on a character today, will that zeta apply in round 2 of the Championship?

For the record, specifically I'm asking because I think if I just move the mods around on my Jawas so my Scavenger is slower and has enough HP to survive until his turn I could nuke just about any Geonosian team with his special. As it stands, I can't quite make it work, so remodding for health would be moot for this GAC if it doesn't re-snap your roster each round.

Thanks!
Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Replies

• Your characters will remain locked for the three battles in this round. Then when the next round starts there will be a second player lock
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Your characters will remain locked for the three battles in this round. Then when the next round starts there will be a second player lock

That's how I understand it, also
  • Yup, new roster snapshot at the start of each GA within the GAC.
  • Your characters will remain locked for the three battles in this round. Then when the next round starts there will be a second player lock

That's what I thought, thanks. Cool. Good to know.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.