New game mode

VIII
495 posts Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, can we have a new game mode PvsP Arena where you can gamble your own credits/tokens to play against other people to win theirs.
With this arena, players can use it so they can upgrade faster and would be able to play all day without any limits or time refreshing energies, Unless you gamble everything away, you can play all day!
At least with this it will make us invest more time in the game instead of just simming for 10 min and waiting for shop refreshes...

This would be a live tournament where you are playing versus a real opponent and not AI.

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Wow a hackers paradise.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    It’s an idea , doesn’t have to be exactly that way, but at least a game mode that doesn’t require wait times and refreshes , or even wining a random gear piece who cares just something that you can play whenever you log on without waiting for anything. A live game mode against an opponent who’s actually playing against you would require so much more strategy and make it more fun.
  • Do you really think they will come up with a game mode that cannablizes their income? Oh, the naviety.
  • ^i agree with you, but misspelling naiveté is a little ironic. Also, did you know Evian (bottled water brand) spelled backwards is naive? Always loved the irony of bottling water and selling it at a profit under a name which totally messes with your clientele.