Didn't receive my 200 free crystals

I have restarted over and over again, but they simply don't show on my Inbox. I believe there is an issue with the way these mass inboxing of resources work, as a friend of mine also didn't receive his 450k for the February Login Reward bug.

Replies

• I couldn't login yesterday like everyone else but I did not receive the 200 crystals like everyone else did. I tried reloading game serveral times still no message in my inbox. Am I SOL?
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Could be
  • Let's hope not Helric, several users (including myself) are in your situation.
  • I'm in the same situation. Haven't received anything while i was directly affected by the incident.
    I collected daily rewards before the incident but lost few ressources, challenges and arena games that i planned to do right before the midnight reset.
    I submitted a ticket to the support, i will let you now their answer ;)
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Hopefully not too but at the end of the day they didnt have to do anything yet they did. Thebgesture is far more important then the 200 crystals. And in the grand scheme, 200 crystals aint that helpful anyway tbh. Its the principle not the bonus. I didnt get em either but im not gonna flood support with tickets bogging them down when they have bigger things to focus on. I appreciate the gesture even if i was not included in all the freebies
  • Same here, no crystals yet. Tried force close, log out/in, reinstall, etc.
  • Any update on the promised 200 crystals?
  • Got the 200 crystals but what happened to the spring counter ie 15 days of spring.
  • I believe you have to speak to Bofa about the missing crystals.
  • Please give it at least 24 hours. Some things take time. :)
  • Please give it 24 hours. :)
  • I did not get mine either. I feel like I was left out and ignored. I would like to get my 200 crystals as well.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    200 crystals is a legit compensation! Most impressive, if you ask me.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Yeah, it is! It is a little annoying that people who were unaware of the server issue received it, and some people like myself who were actually affected by it didn't. Oh well...
  • I got nothing as well.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Hauzer
    147 posts Member
    me too
  • I contacted support and they said I'm not getting them. Said the server failure didn't affect me even though it wouldn't let me log in for an hour. I went and started a guest account today. I went through the tutorial and bam 200 crystals for the server being down yesterday. Guess the an account that wasn't even there yesterday was more affected than my real account that I was actually locked out of due to the server failure. Pretty messed up
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Someone help!!!
  • I haven't either, we've been told to wait 24 hours. After that you can rage all you want.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    I missed the announcement. I'm guessing its for the down time yesterday? I haven't received mine yet but I'm not too worried. We'll probably get them by the end of the day.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    Please give it at least 24 hours. Some things take time. :)

• BentWookie wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Please give it at least 24 hours. Some things take time. :)

We getting close! :smile:

• I got mine as soon as I logged back on.. I was top 20 on my server maybe that's why I got 200
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    godgiven45 wrote: »
    I contacted support and they said I'm not getting them. Said the server failure didn't affect me even though it wouldn't let me log in for an hour. I went and started a guest account today. I went through the tutorial and bam 200 crystals for the server being down yesterday. Guess the an account that wasn't even there yesterday was more affected than my real account that I was actually locked out of due to the server failure. Pretty messed up

Thats cause the support person had no idea what you even talking about im sure. I refer to my above statement tho, not getting them means your out nothing. They were extra, had you got em great but had you not get em like i didnt then oh well. The point of this is they tried to fix it fast and even tried to compensate when there was bo real need to. Be happy they did the rite thing rather then upset that you didnt benefit from it
  • I got 400 crystals :/
  • I never got any cyrstals.

And my 7* General Kenobi is still missing from my characters......

But for real, never got any crystals
  • Neither have I and I :neutral:
  • I got 400 crystals :/

I love the sad face.
  • ARC
    138 posts Member
    I didn't get anything either :neutral:
  • I got mine after a while today. Hope you guys did as well! I only put this thread up because a friend of mine also didn't receive one of this mass-inbox type of deal, the 450k gold for the february achievement bug. So I thought it was something the Devs might want to take a look into.