It has been a long time, is it about time to better spread out the Hsith rewards?

Gorem
1190 posts Member
It has been top 10 exclusive for a very, very long time now. At least with the Rancor sim we all get the same rewards, a sim unlocked due to the original effort of the guild. With Hsith, it still gives out a large payout to 10, and then a much smaller one to 11, even if the difference in damage is... one.

I think its about time to end the top heaviness of the raid. I'd like my guild to be able to gear up all together, and often choose to not take a top 10 spot so that someone else can. Hsith is old content now. The gear needs to be better spread out or at least have a new reward box given out to all people below 10, maybe still make it not as high as the top 10 box but at least something.

Especially with Relics coming out, a better way to "ease" gear acquirement would be to make the rewards for below 10 in the Hsith raid better. Then potentially 40 more people at a time will be getting a least a bit more gear towards getting to the G13 barrier.

Replies

• They should make HAAT dimmable and give us a new raid with G13 + maybe a box of random relic stuff
  • Yeah it is about time. Real contribution to the raids (including hstr) for most guilds isn’t about who can score the most anymore. It is about bringing in the raid tickets. It stands to reason that the rewards are more evenly divided among all members.
  • Yea g12 gear should be spread to all places.
    Haat simmable would be fantastic too.

• Laz
    190 posts Member
    Agree.
  • Scuttlebutt
    1190 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Surprised to see so many in agreement here as I’ve seen this be a topic of controversy on the forums. I agree too that gear should be spread evenly. If anything, the guys at the bottom on damage need more gear to contribute more in TB and not less.

I hate that phase 2 is so easy to get damage compared to the others. Many times, getting a top 5 score in this raid comes down to who’s online during phase 2.
  • Surprised to see so many in agreement here as I’ve seen this be a topic of controversy on the forums. I agree too that gear should be spread evenly. If anything, the guys at the bottom on damage need more gear to contribute more in TB and not less.

I hate that phase 2 is so easy to get damage compared to the others. Many times, getting a top 5 score in this raid comes down to who’s online during phase 2.

It depends cuz phase 1 u can get like 8M+ and phase 3 is soloable I think.
  • Sith raid doesn’t assist you with reaching g12 only once you are there. Never received fully crafted stun gun from sith and most will spend currency on toons not equipment as you have to check refresh for useful gear.
  • 2smooth wrote: »
    Sith raid doesn’t assist you with reaching g12 only once you are there. Never received fully crafted stun gun from sith and most will spend currency on toons not equipment as you have to check refresh for useful gear.

HSTR doesnt drop fully crafted stunguns.

Unless the red prize box that I cant view has them.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    2smooth wrote: »
    Sith raid doesn’t assist you with reaching g12 only once you are there. Never received fully crafted stun gun from sith and most will spend currency on toons not equipment as you have to check refresh for useful gear.

^^ there are no full gun drops anywhere in the game from rewards.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    JDIII wrote: »
    and fix spot number 1 please. The rewards there are horrible. How does 20th place give better rewards than first place ALMOST all the time?

No it doesn't
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    JDIII wrote: »
    and fix spot number 1 please. The rewards there are horrible. How does 20th place give better rewards than first place ALMOST all the time?

No it doesn't

This is a fact. I take 20th everytime so I have a leg up on everyone else. :D
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Surprised to see so many in agreement here as I’ve seen this be a topic of controversy on the forums. I agree too that gear should be spread evenly. If anything, the guys at the bottom on damage need more gear to contribute more in TB and not less.

Well, usually even when the change took place to make it so top heavy I saw a lot of people saying it should be better spread. Thought it'd be time to bring it up (but I see they already moved this thread to another dead part of the forum, go figure). And I do agree, I want my guildmates, especially the people who actually need the gear to do better (the people below 10) to be getting better stuff to help them. As Evoluza said, its a guild event, its not a "you have to be top 10 to make participation even worth it" event.

But honestly? Phase 2 I get less now then P1, 3 and 4. I still have the CLS squad that can solo P3 albiet slower then the NS/Anakin, P1 you can do a ton, and P4 you can still solo DN's entire life total while doing 20-40% of Sion. P2 is still a great phase cause it can be auto'd.

It does assist you reaching G13, which is how we get to Relics, Since it gives what you need to get to G13. And you need to do the raid a whole lot.
  • Gorem wrote: »

Well, usually even when the change took place to make it so top heavy I saw a lot of people saying it should be better spread. Thought it'd be time to bring it up (but I see they already moved this thread to another dead part of the forum, go figure). And I do agree, I want my guildmates, especially the people who actually need the gear to do better (the people below 10) to be getting better stuff to help them. As Evoluza said, its a guild event, its not a "you have to be top 10 to make participation even worth it" event.

But honestly? Phase 2 I get less now then P1, 3 and 4. I still have the CLS squad that can solo P3 albiet slower then the NS/Anakin, P1 you can do a ton, and P4 you can still solo DN's entire life total while doing 20-40% of Sion. P2 is still a great phase cause it can be auto'd.

It does assist you reaching G13, which is how we get to Relics, Since it gives what you need to get to G13. And you need to do the raid a whole lot.

For a while, I’ve been considering making a post about why TB is much better for guilds than these raids. And my thoughts are almost entirely based around rewards for the event.

There shouldn’t be any difference in rewards amongst the guilds in raids. If someone is doing 50% of the raid damage and is upset that they do more than the rest of the guild, leave or boot freeloaders. If there’s someone in your guild putting up a 0 every week in TB, I’m guessing officers don’t ask CG to adjust reward distribution so that person gets less...they kick that person out of the guild or live with knowing that the guild is underperforming due to freeloaders. The same concept should be applied to raids.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »

Sure it does. G12 stun guns.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SemiGod wrote: »

^^ there are no full gun drops anywhere in the game from rewards.

If you mean a completely full stun gun (including the carbanti) you're right.
    If you mean a full stun gun prototype it can actually drop from a tier 5 Pit (and pls don't ask why).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg