Bored to Absolute Tears

I can barely even bring myself to login anymore. I said I'd just get through this month to unlock the last character I've been going for, but don't think I'll make it a matter of days more. After two years, it feels like I'd have more fun bashing my head against a wall than logging in, pressing a bunch of buttons, logging out. There is no gameplay. It's not a game. It's nothing but sim this, buy that, done. I mean, with the hundreds of millions of dollars you've made, CG, couldn't you at least introduce something that keeps your attention!? There is NO ACTUAL GAME here. Every single facet, with very few exceptions, are simmed once you're past the "intro phase" of the app. And if you don't sim, you're even MORE bored to tears with the time it takes to just win and win and win. What about giving some sort of actual game progression for characters to work through. What is I had to guide EP through a course of some sort to gain his gear, rather than just use the same team to fight the same way against the same team to get one piece of **** gear I don't even need? The Legendary events are the closest thing in this app to actual gameplay, but they are few and far between, and once you've got the character, it's over. A smart company reinvests its profits to continue growing. A company that doesn't plan to be around more than a couple years takes all they can get and runs. Now, I know EA is an old company, I'm not a kid, I grew up playing EA sports games on the Sega Genesis. But as far as this app goes, I give it another year or two before it completely burns to the ground. You guys are shooting yourselves in the feet for what could actually be a cool project.

Replies