Join the Republic, a family of 17 guilds, with up to 30* DSGTB 46 Wat & 18* lsgtb 9 KI shards.

Replies

  • It's a good place to be
  • Literally just made an account here to post about how you should join the republic. There is a type of guild for every playstyle and stage of a player's lifecycle.
  • Great community to hangout in and a wealth of knowledge from people who been around for ages.
  • Great group of players
  • I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, there is a great wealth of knowledge and great experience to draw from. Come check us out today!
  • Been playing since the beginning and it’s great stress relief from everyday problems. Come join and have relief.
  • WarGuy101 wrote: »
    I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, there is a great wealth of knowledge and great experience to draw from. Come check us out today!

    Hey warguy its been a while! which guild are you in these days?
  • Joining the Republic: So easy, even a Wampa can do it!
  • Aallar wrote: »
    WarGuy101 wrote: »
    I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, there is a great wealth of knowledge and great experience to draw from. Come check us out today!

    Hey warguy its been a while! which guild are you in these days?

    Hey Allar, long time no see. I am in Lothal these days, I came over after what happened with Endor. It's amazing being in Lothal, the people are great!
  • WarGuy101 wrote: »
    Aallar wrote: »
    WarGuy101 wrote: »
    I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, there is a great wealth of knowledge and great experience to draw from. Come check us out today!

    Hey warguy its been a while! which guild are you in these days?

    Hey Allar, long time no see. I am in Lothal these days, I came over after what happened with Endor. It's amazing being in Lothal, the people are great!

    Ahhh yes that's that new guild. My understanding is that, for a 200mil+ GPguild, they're fairly chill/relaxed compared to a lot of other guilds that are out there, which sounds nice...
  • Aallar
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I've also heard that their TB officer is, quite possibly perhaps, people are saying, a very stable genius. And the most attractive and successful! Believe me.
  • We love our guild, please come join us!
  • A guild for every type of player, from the largely competitive to super casual. With 16 guilds, there is a home for everyone.
  • Aallar wrote: »
    WarGuy101 wrote: »
    Aallar wrote: »
    WarGuy101 wrote: »
    I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, there is a great wealth of knowledge and great experience to draw from. Come check us out today!

    Hey warguy its been a while! which guild are you in these days?

    Hey Allar, long time no see. I am in Lothal these days, I came over after what happened with Endor. It's amazing being in Lothal, the people are great!

    Ahhh yes that's that new guild. My understanding is that, for a 200mil+ GPguild, they're fairly chill/relaxed compared to a lot of other guilds that are out there, which sounds nice...

    Yeah, it is amazing not having a 200 mil guild that is TW focused, it is nice focusing almost solely on TB.
  • Aallar wrote: »
    I've also heard that their TB officer is, quite possibly perhaps, people are saying, a very stable genius. And the most attractive and successful! Believe me.

    I agree, I also heard their TW officer was quite amazing as well.
  • Dude - joining The Republic has by far been the best guild decision I've ever made in this game. Glad to have found my permanent home.
  • The community is top notch.
  • I joined in March and have never looked back, best decision I ever made in SWGOH was to join The Republic.
  • CANTONICABANNERFINAL.png
  • Want a chatty community? Look no further, join the Republic today!
  • Love Our Republic home.
    ObiKenobi Jonesy - The Republic - Cantonica
    aka DrZeppers
  • Joy in the republic! It’s the best place to play, learn and have fun with great people
  • Republic is where it’s at. Great community of ppl. If you are searching for a place where ppl aren’t for themselves, the Republic is it!! Join us... we have cookies ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.