Join the Republic, a family of 17 guilds, with up to 30* DSGTB 46 Wat & 18* lsgtb 9 KI shards.

Replies

• Galaxy hon we couldn't imagine being anywhere else now you have made us feel so st home here and helped us up our game so much

Karolina!!! Great to see you here xo
  • That new content was just too real for me, all jedi died at the end lol
  • If you truly hate the social part of this game, I can rather direct you to my old guild, because The Republic (and I'm especially looking at you, Tython) just won't shut up.
  • Why are you waiting? Join the Republic today!
  • Man we're chatty...
  • We are getting a good inflow of prospects from our Alliance advertisements. Even though we have 17 guilds (including one brand new starter guild), we only have a few openings. Don't delay! Come meet us today to see if we are a fit for your gaming style!
    (Go Tython!)
  • 2 TWs and then a TB. Are you in a guild that settles for the consolation prize of 2 zetas? Don't settle. Check us out!
  • The time is now! Don't waste your talents where you are not having fun.
  • Prepare yourselves.. New Content is coming! Join the Republic!!
  • The environment of the Republic has allowed us to triple our gp in 6 months!!! Join in on our growth now.

With 17 guilds to chose from, different time zones and gp.... what are you waiting for? Find a good home for you and your roster today!
  • I know there's a lot to parse here. Another tidbit for you. We do like talking the world of Star Wars. With DisneyPlus putting everything at our fingertips and a new movie coming out, now is a great time to join this community.
  • It's a fun group. I'm part of a good one called Tython (feel free to ask for us!), but there are 16 other guilds covering all aspects of the game and world geographies.
  • This is truly on the level. There are some solid people here, in game and RL. Glad I found this Alliance and Tython!
    (Go Tython!!!)
  • I like how there are a variety of opportunities here. One of our guildmates was just given the opportunity to start a starter and casual guild inside the Alliance with the full support of the Alliance!!! That's pretty cool.
  • IMO -- the value of the community outweighs the mechanics of the game. As a Star Wars fan, I like what the game has to offer, but I love the online Discord community we have here. Game on!!!
  • Feel like you want to dig into some of the more challenging SWGOH content, but your guild just isnt up for it? I made the jump to The Republic a few months ago and it is so nice to be some place that is as motivated (or more!) than I am about taking it to the next level!
  • Star wars tidbit, Shaak ti has died 4 different times lol. Discussed in Tython yesterday :smiley:
  • Join the Republic and we will complete your training
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far ... far away, The Republic use to be called Team Skunk. You can still find their gifts of knowledge online :smile:
  • “Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui Gon Jinn
  • "Baby Yoda tastes like chicken" --Darth Vader, probably
  • 74C0 wrote: »
    "Baby Yoda tastes like chicken" --Darth Vader, probably

Shock face!!!! Lol
  • Join The Republic and bring balance back to the force.
  • Man we're chatty...

Every single day haha
  • Finding yourself looking for a competitive guild that understands "real life" happens? Stop by our discord server (and ask for Tython ;) )
  • You know why I love Tython and the Republic? They kick your ****. They motivate you. But you know what? You reap the rewards and the game becomes much more fun and engaging.

The best part? Everyone - every single member - cares about you and the game.

Do eet.
  • Do you wanna learn more about the game and meet some great new people? Then The Republic (Tython) is the way to go!
  • *waves hand over your face* in a jedi motion...

You will follow this link and join this community
    https://discord.gg/88FXCSp
  • Do you want to enjoy playing this game and overcoming Territory Wars and Territory Battles?? Well... Join us now and you’ll even gain a brotherhood that will last eons!! Btw. If you do, ask to be in Tython. But don’t tell anyone I sent you, ok?? :D
    (Go Tython!)
  • Pew pew!!