Casual Guilds Looking For Players - September 2019 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

13Next

Replies

• Petzi's Padawans (http://swgoh.gg/g/19643/petzis-padawans/)are looking for reinforcement.

We are a german and english speaking, EU based casual but well organized guild. We are looking for people playing the same way like us, that means: "That´s just a game, but if we play a game, we want to win and improve ;-)! And at the moment we can make space for up to 15 players.

We have around 76GP. We play HAAT and Hrancor and Sith Raid Level 6 (first hsith attempt at the end of september). We fight in the TW for 2 Zeta Material and normally win (unbeaten for 12 moths). We make around 25 stars on LS and 28 stars in DS TB.
    GA coaches helping you to win your GA
    We also use discord, but just optional.
    What is expected from you: Be nice, active, participate in guild events and enjoy the game as we do!
    So if you are interested or have questions plz contact me here or ingame.
    ally code: 157-812-111.

Hope to see you soon.
    Great Macros
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/31707/genki-dama/
    184M GP guild

Currently looking for one member to join us after this TW!

Guild Reset - (5.30pm UK)
    - HRancor - (Auto) 8pm
    - HTank - (7.00pm UK)
    - HSTR - (8.30pm)
    - Discord required
    - Daily contribution of 600 Tickets.
    - LSTB 41 Star (suspended)
    - DSTB 44 Stars (suspended)
    - GEO TB - 21 Stars
    - Need to contribute to TW/TB

We are a fun, friendly and helpful guild! Join our discord to find out more about us!

https://discord.gg/PZWJ8N9

Thanks for reading!
  • CASUAL GUILD LOOKING FOR A FEW ACTIVE MEMBERS
    Currently have 48 members, looking to replace 5 to 10 players that aren't very active anymore
    No major rules, other than:
    HPitt: if you have 7* limit damage so the 10 or so members that don't can get higher rewards
    participate in guild events when you can
    try to contribute your 600 tickets
    HPitt- every 2-3 days 7:30pm PST
    HAAT- every 4-5 days 7:30pm PST
    T6 Sith- every 5days 7:30pm PST
    TW: 5 to 1 win ratio
    TB: 30+ stars
    Discord: discord.gg/3hzdhBb (not mandatory to join)
    Swgoh.gg: swgoh.gg/g/2216/deathknight-assassins (not mandatory to join)
    Ally code:325-881-265
  • LoesAintHoyal is looking for new members. While we are a new guild we plan to be very active and are seeking members that can help us grow. We have discord although it is not a requirement.
    Ally code is 683-786-416
    Please give us a try
  • DroidLiberationFront
    We've been around for a very long time, technically a legacy guild of Sarlacc Snacks. I have a simple philosophy as a guild leader. We are here to have fun and I am here to make it easier for you to have fun. I am not the most powerful person in my guild, nor should any guild leader be. My role is to help you get stronger any way I can. I donate all of my gear to whoever needs it, I make sure that people are used to their best ability, and I delegate to the people who are the most knowledgeable about different things. This has worked well for us thus far, but recently circumstances aligned such that we lost roughly half of the guild over the course of four months, so here we are, actively recruiting. Join us, won't you!?

latest?cb=20180916230544

- I, Space Phantom, am the current active recruiter, though we are currently open to join.

- Guild reset is 1:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.

- We're currently completing Tier 6 Sith Triumvirate raids. We were gearing up to take on tier 7 when we started
    losing people. We blow through the others without issue.

- We always won our Territory wars and have never had difficulty with the battles.

- We have no participation requirements per se, we ask that you contribute, at minimum, to the Territory
    battles/wars since that just makes us all stronger as a group. As for Raids, we ask that you do what you can
    but you should always try to at least get a hit in so you can get some of the reward.
  • Sinister Force Galactica is an active casual guild, where we support and encourage the growth and development of newer players (with a level 75 minimum) and late game players!
    Be a part of something awesome, where people care about the success of the guild, not just advancing themselves!
    We are currently sitting at 67 million and 28 players, with an average GP of 2.6mil!
    The guild has been around since Year One, but recent changes prompted a lot of inactivity. We had 6/7 stars on Geo when we were above the threshold.
    We are looking to push for Heroic Sith and to get back to Geo TB. Looking for any number of people, with 22 slots to fill!
    Inquire at Ally Code 747-757-292!
  • QueenMamaA
    237 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Lil Adventures Inc. Is looking for 3-4 solid players, all we ask is that u participate, our guild is about having fun and helping each other grow as an individual n guild! We run all Heroic raids(EST), alternate TB (Hoth n Geo) TW (we love getting those zetas😉) Currently our GP is 130mill Our guild consist of members from the UK, Canada n US! We're definitely a laid back no pressure type of guild, but participation is key to having a successful roster! HMU if interested! My Ally Code : 563-215-984 Thanks! ~QueenMamaA~
    https://swgoh.gg/g/12214/lil-adventurers-inc/
    (We have removed a few players due to non-participation so we have room, the swgoh site has not yet refreshed today)
    Post edited by QueenMamaA on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/38008/shq-elite/

SHQ Elite is a semi-casual guild designed to accommodate a better game/life balance that many of us would prefer. At the moment, we are looking to add a few additional members at 1M+. We have about 45 members right now. We’re really looking for a few more to help with Hsith and Territory Battles. Our current GP is ~110 due to some retirements. Our core group is made of previously competitive players who got tired of the requirements forced on you to be in an elite guild. It is called a game for a reason, you need to have fun with it!

Our main goal as a guild is to enjoy the game and not feel like you have to logon everyday and "just go through the motions". We are currently running DS Hoth TB and Geo TB. We all want to run more raids, but if you need to miss a day or two, that is perfectly fine! With that said, we are still pretty active and raid constantly it seems. We are fully heroic. Our Pit opens at 10pm EST, Tank opens at 1am EST, and Sith opens at 9pm EST. All have 24 hour join policies.

While we are all active we do not force 600 daily tickets. Our only real rules at the moment is users sign up on swgoh.gg, and be on Discord. We also ask that members TRY to wait for commands to be placed in TB and TW before taking any actions. We understand if you only have certain windows to play though. Please jump on to ask any additional questions as we are pretty talkative and happy to answer.

Our Discord:
    https://discord.gg/ZrG69H9
  • There has been a great Disturbance in the force. Some call it Relics, Some call it burnout, I call it opportunity.
    Absolution is going strong and recruiting
    Currently looking for 5-6 active players 2.5 million GP
    We are over 129 mil gp
    ALL RAIDS HEROIC
    Running Geonoisian Territory battles with 15+ stars
    Mainly a US based Guild but have multiple players around the world.
    We are a 2 Guild team with opportunities to promote between guilds for great rewards
    Require 500 - 600 tickets daily and be active in all guild events
    Looking For active players with who are looking to grow and have fun
    We used Both LINE and DISCORD
    Contact me on here or in game if any questions.
    Going Postal 618-986-168
    LineChat --- iamgoingpostal
    Discord -- GoingPostal#9139
    And as always
    MTFBWY
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/19615/corellian-refugees/

https://discord.gg/X9jrktQ

CORELLIAN REFUGEES

Are you looking for a guild that is serious enough to make steady progress in the game, but without excessive drama and control?

We are a laid-back friendly guild, not a part of an alliance. We won't try to control your roster - as long as you are active daily and pitch in with TB and TW, we are happy. No HSTR team requirements, we got it covered.
    We have all heroic raids on farm, currently 19 stars in Geo TB. GP around 165-170m as we recruit new members. Raids fire at 7:30PM US Central, 0030 UTC.

We are a family that grows together. We have very low turnover (about one per month), members tend to stick with us until they retire. We currently have 3 spots available.

Preference will be given to rosters over 2.5m GP, but lower GP rosters will be considered.

Send me a PM (keydash306#5766 on discord) or drop by our discord and say hi.
  • WACC
    Wampas Against Climate Change looking for 4 new members.
    117 mil GP, all heroic raids. Raid times 11:00 am PST.
    Super friendly, multinational, multilingual. Mostly American and Western European members.
    No requirements but would like you to participate every day if possible.

Join our discord if you have any questions.
    https://discord.gg/SjusuaN

or just join - WACC
  • Bobas Shrimps !!!
    Super Friendly, Australian Based guild, however many international players in the guild so we accomodate the Raid times to suit all :smiley:

Raids!
    HAAT & HSTR 24hr join period // Rancor Sim

TW: 9 Win streak, Lost one and had a 31 Streak before the loss.

TB: Hoth DS: 33 / LS 31

We are currently still suggesting people in the guild focus on JKR / Grevious & NS, Before moving onto more Geo TB focus.

Swgoh.gg Link;https://swgoh.gg/g/10698/bobas-shrimp/

Prodigal Son
    Ally Code: 745-754-344

Please, feel free to ask any further questions :smiley:
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/38008/shq-elite/

SHQ Elite is a semi-casual guild designed to accommodate a better game/life balance that many of us would prefer. At the moment, we are looking to add a few additional members at 1M+. We have about 45 members right now. We’re really looking for a few more to help with Hsith and Territory Battles. Our current GP is ~109 due to some retirements. Our core group is made of previously competitive players who got tired of the requirements forced on you to be in an elite guild. It is called a game for a reason, you need to have fun with it!

Our main goal as a guild is to enjoy the game and not feel like you have to logon everyday and "just go through the motions". We are currently running DS Hoth TB and Geo TB. We all want to run more raids, but if you need to miss a day or two, that is perfectly fine! With that said, we are still pretty active and raid constantly it seems. We are fully heroic. Our Pit opens at 10pm EST, Tank opens at 1am EST, and Sith opens at 9pm EST. All have 24 hour join policies.

While we are all active we do not force 600 daily tickets. Our only real rules at the moment is users sign up on swgoh.gg, and be on Discord. We also ask that members TRY to wait for commands to be placed in TB and TW before taking any actions. We understand if you only have certain windows to play though. Please jump on to ask any additional questions as we are pretty talkative and happy to answer.
  • Celbal
    9 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Serious Business is a friendly and active guild with 70mil GP and 30ish active players between 1 mil and 5.5 mil GP, looking to add 10 to 15 to our roster.

We currently have a group of 5 mercenaries that join us twice a month to complete heroic sith and have not lost a TW in 15 months.

If you're interested, message me in game.

Ally code: 225-895-193
    Post edited by Celbal on
  • Guild of Awesomeness7

Members 38/50
    GP 81+ Mil

Raids:Heroic Tank and Rancor, and Tier 6 Sith Raid.
    We're close to Heroic Sith and will be closer, especially after Revan and Jedi Rey events next month.
    Raid resets at 9:30 EST/ 6:30 PST
    TB: we get mid to upper 20 stars consistently, with a lot of room to grow.
    We have no requirements, looking for active players
    Most members are FTP.
    Message me at Ally code
    831-992-776
  • GrendelKhan
    190 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Who likes chores? Nobody. So come and join NO CHORES... our name says it all.

We are a casual guild (44 active players, 151M+ GP) who recently lost a few members and are looking to fill a some open spots in our roster.

Raids:
    We run all three raids at the Heroic level with a 24 hour join period. Heroic raid times are 7:30PM Eastern Time.

Territory Wars and Battles:
    We usually don't prioritize Territory Wars as much as Territory Battles, and have been earning an average of 11* in Geonosian TB.

Requirements:
    We don't have any strict rules, but are looking for players (3mil GP minimum) who are active and are able to contribute to guild activities (HSTR, territory battles, etc.).

Contact Us:
    • Guild Recruiter: GrendelKhan (Forum), Ally Code: 442-672-591
    • Guild Leader: Wes Terallo, Ally Code: 472-736-428
    Post edited by GrendelKhan on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/547/landos-cape-closet/
    Landos Cape Closet is a small guild of active players looking to grow into something bigger.

We are a laid back group with no daily requirements working towards casual completion of content and growing together. Our goal is to help each other and have fun.

All 3 heroic raids now on farm. Come help us get tickets and enjoy the rewards!

We are looking for advanced players to help us clear content, as well as newer players to grow with.

Ally Code 292-741-643
    Or just search for Landos Cape Closet on the guild search.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/31707/genki-dama/
    186M GP UK Guild

Guild Reset - (5.30pm UK)
    - HRancor - (Auto) 8pm
    - HTank - (7.00pm UK)
    - HSTR - (8.30pm)
    - Discord required
    - Daily contribution of 600 Tickets.
    - LSTB 41 Star (suspended)
    - DSTB 44 Stars (suspended)
    - GEO TB - 23 Stars
    - Need to contribute to TW/TB

We are a fun, friendly and helpful guild! Join our discord to find out more about us!

https://discord.gg/PZWJ8N9

Thanks for reading!
  • Bobas Shrimps !!!
    Super Friendly, Australian Based guild, however many international players in the guild so we accomodate the Raid times to suit all :D
    Min requirement to join is roughly 1.5Mil or lower if they have a roster we believe to be suitable for Hoth TB or HSTR

Raids!
    HAAT & HSTR 24hr join period // Rancor Sim

TW: 9 Win streak, Lost one and had a 31 Streak before the loss.

TB: Hoth DS: 35 / LS 31

We are currently suggesting people in the guild to focus on JKR / Grevious & NS, Before we consider moving onto more Geo TB focus.

Swgoh.gg Link;https://swgoh.gg/g/10698/bobas-shrimp/

Prodigal Son
    Ally Code: 745-754-344

PM if you have any questions :smiley:
  • Beantown2213
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Ace combat

Ace combat is a casual guild that is a member of a larger alliance (Thrawn's Dark Lord Raid). We are accepting new members to help bolster our numbers.

Will accept active players between 100K - 1M (and above)

Guild GP: 56M

HPIT
    HAAT
    T6 SITH

Discord - Not required for Ace

No daily ticket requirement

Active in TW & TB

Possibility to move up to more serious guild in the alliance if you meet the requirements. Top guild in the alliance is currently doing 26* GEO.

If you are interested, drop me a message for an invite.

Guild Officer: Beantown22

Ally Code: 189-648-657

Guild Name: "Ace combat"
  • AMADALA GUARD

*1 spot open*
    - 224mil GP
    - Lightside Tb 45/45*
    - Darkside Tb 48/48*
    - Geo Tb 25/33*
    - Eastern Time Guild

*IF INTERESTED MESSAGE ME IN-GAME

KingTommy23
    Ally Code: 519-355-155
  • Rockstars
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2302/rockstars/

We have a few openings now before the next TW.
    161M GP
    Geonosis TB 16 stars
    DSTB 44 Stars
    Fully Heroic
    All Raids w 24 hr joining period.

If you are self motivated and like a high performing guild without a lot of rules, come try us out. We don't require discord. We just ask that you pull your weight and do your best. Participate every day to help us claim great rewards for everyone.

Open to join
    Ally Code 896-986-543
  • Phantom Gaurd 140 mil gp
    We are a casual non discord guild with few rules.
    We do all the Heroic raids and are a US based guild.
    we only do about 10 stars geo tb but go alternate between geo and hoth (37 stars)
    If your in a dieing guildl please think of us and come be part of the fun again!
    658-966-138 is my ally code. pls message me in game or on here if you have any questions!
    Thanks!

• Nute Gunrays Abacus

Really friendly guild, we are active but do not monitor. Real life is just as important

tier 6 on Sith, close to Heroic

Do have discord but it is mostly for moaning about football. No requirement to join

Come and find us, New or experienced, all are welcome.

For all enquiries, the real bossman can be located by looking for

Gymghi : Ally code 384-562-391
This discussion has been closed.