Teebo "Bring Low" not removing buff

Fantazy
553 posts Member
As title says, I've repeatedly tried to use Teebo's Bring Low ability (which cannot be evaded) and it doesn't remove the buffs (it's gotten worse since the update for me).

Here Oppress "Resisted" the buff removal: @ 1:34 in this video (x)

@EA_Jesse would love clarification if this is working as intended or not ... Are both the damage and the removing of the buff unavoidable or not?

Any players got the same issue? what kind of buffs have you been able to remove or not with Teebo?
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE

Replies

• Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    Patch note did mention
    The Dispel effect on Teebo’s Bring Low ability can no longer be Evaded, just like the damage.
    and I made that video on March 17 after the patch.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited March 2016
    Here's a quote from last updat's liner notes:

The Dispel effect on Teebo’s Bring Low ability can no longer be Evaded, just like the damage.

@EA_Jesse , this has actually been evaded significantly more often since update.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Sorry, I see Fantazy beat me to it
  • I can confirm. Bring low is NOT working! Please add it to the list.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    This is a huge bug for an ewok team. ...if he can't debuff a tank, which he is supposed to, the furry dudes get slaughtered
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    I 've had 0 success in 12 GW nodes removing any sort of buff. I hope this bug is fixed sooner than later, it was "worked on" and announced for g*'s sake...... ~_~
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Did you check that the "sweet chariot" that follows it is in perfect tone?

I find that is important when executing this line. :)
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Did you check that the "sweet chariot" that follows it is in perfect tone?

@BentWookie thanks for brightening the forums I don't know what we would do without your cheerful attitude :) lol

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Fantazy wrote: »
    Did you check that the "sweet chariot" that follows it is in perfect tone?

@BentWookie thanks for brightening the forums I don't know what we would do without your cheerful attitude :) lol

You welcome, I really wondered if anyone would get that one.
  • Oh, and I made a note to check T. When I hit the GW.
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member

juuuuust in case someone doesn't and needs a cheer up :)url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thz1zDAytzU"]clicketylinkthing[/url

I've chatted with folks in DOE and some were able to remove buffs, but it just got more difficult to do so (instead of the promised 100% in the notes)

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Fantazy wrote: »

juuuuust in case someone doesn't and needs a cheer up :)url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thz1zDAytzU"]clicketylinkthing[/url

I've chatted with folks in DOE and some were able to remove buffs, but it just got more difficult to do so (instead of the promised 100% in the notes)

Buff removal frequency seems about the same as it was, in my experience (which was always low). Certainly didn't make it unavoidable/irresistible as noted, though.
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    crossing fingers this will get looked at... since it was in notes.... :worried:
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE