Padme 7*

What is the best and easiest way for unlocking this character at 7*? Which toons will I need?

Replies

• G13 Grievous and yeah
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    G13 Grievous and yeah

Oh really? You have to have GG then? Kind of hoping you didn’t
    G13 Grievous and yeah

you dont need greivous, but he can make it easier.
    bugs are a good choice,
    G13 Grievous and yeah

Also what’s the rest of the team?
    G13 Grievous and yeah

Also what’s the rest of the team?

id assume any seperatist after that as once they die grievous gets his bonus turns and can deal out massive damage.

but i'd recommend (for multiple grievous big attacks) nute and jango since they can get 2 bonus turns each or extra turns. then b2 for buff dispell, and probably magna for a taunt (or brood alpha)
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    G13 Grievous and yeah

bugs are a good choice,

Do you need brood alpha also? I can do bugs, Grevious is a looooooong farm
  • Under a Nute Gunray lead, almost any combination of Seps that has a taunting tank and a good attacker like Grievous, Asajj, or Jango will do well. Extortion makes the event much easier.
  • Under a Nute Gunray lead, almost any combination of Seps that has a taunting tank and a good attacker like Grievous, Asajj, or Jango will do well. Extortion makes the event much easier.

Is there an ideal line up with Nute lead though dude?

I don’t think so. When the event came around a few weeks ago people posted pics of just about every Separatist being used under Nute. You probably want to avoid using B1 though as his constant assists give Padmé’s team undispellable protection up.

I don’t think so. When the event came around a few weeks ago people posted pics of just about every Separatist being used under Nute. You probably want to avoid using B1 though as his constant assists give Padmé’s team undispellable protection up.

What about Nute, sun fac, pog, solider and spy? Or does that sound like a terrible idea hahha
  • I beat it with Nute lead, GG, assaji, B2, and Sun Fac. Extortion is what won me tier 6 and 7.

What about Nute, sun fac, pog, solider and spy? Or does that sound like a terrible idea hahha

I would say it’s possible. Just wait for RNG to line up so that spy can one-shot Padmé with his special.
  • Kinovic117 wrote: »
    I beat it with Nute lead, GG, assaji, B2, and Sun Fac. Extortion is what won me tier 6 and 7.

I don’t think I’m going to be able to get GG in time, it’s such a long farm so trying to do without him
  • I would try GBA with Geo's but loose your weakest and add in Nute. Preferable the team would be GBA, sun fac, GS, and spy with nute.
  • Nute, Dooku, Sun Fac, Spy, B2 worked like a charm for me.

Extortion is the best!
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    G13 Grievous and yeah

bugs are a good choice,

Do you need brood alpha also? I can do bugs, Grevious is a looooooong farm

Brood alpha is the only thing that makes them useful lol. Yes u do.
  • zJango (unique) under Nute. No revives. Fishdo out of the fight.
  • I did it with full geonosians brood lead, spy was mvp oneshotting Padme
  • Used GG droid squad. Mostly g10 non arena mods BUT G13 zzGG. He wiped 3 with a single hit after that cake :)

almost anything... i saw someone 7* it in my guild with only gear 12 nute and aajj, the rest were gear 7 and under (magna, and 2 geos)

Does jangos zeta make their team unable to revive? Just asking bc it's a event and wasn't sure if his zeta would work
  • Eastryder wrote: »
    Under a Nute Gunray lead, almost any combination of Seps that has a taunting tank and a good attacker like Grievous, Asajj, or Jango will do well. Extortion makes the event much easier.

Does jangos zeta make their team unable to revive? Just asking bc it's a event and wasn't sure if his zeta would work

Yup. It's great.
  • I made with all geo in g11, auto...
  • Second time around the event was much easier, I used every lead I had and stopped just shy of winning each to try another lead. If you have Nute lead and Jango, that's a good start, add Spy and other hard hitters for easy win. Now that there's no time limit on it seems like it would be even more doable.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.