Ships need 3.0

90% of all ships are worthless and sure kenobi and GG will help them some but still not enough

i feel like they need to be reworked...... all of them. (minus Han falcon and maybe landos falcon tho he could use alot more protection..)
No. Just No.

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I mean I'm just grateful we are getting new ships lol.

The last capital ship was a year ago.
  • Options
    90% of all ships are worthless and sure kenobi and GG will help them some but still not enough

i feel like they need to be reworked...... all of them. (minus Han falcon and maybe landos falcon tho he could use alot more protection..)

The thread title and OP don't match.

I don't want a ships 3.0. That implies a revamp of the battle system and an introduction of new mechanics (like reinforcement abilities).

I do agree with the OP though. There haven't been too many (none?) ship reworks. It'd be nice to see a few Clone Wars era ships and some Episode 9 related ships reworked.
  • Options
    There are 39 ships (not counting capital ships, naturally). You’re saying all but 4 are worthless?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Ships ironically move slow. With the negotiator as get 2 reward and no ship legendary in sight I’m guessing gg’s ship will be the wampa to negotiators hy.

That’s a long time to have a change in the ship meta. So the glacial pace is more by design than by lack of resources or probably just both.

To answer OP’s title: why? Might as well reap the rewards of something that evolves so slowly.

This also brings me to another point- land vehicles mode. I don’t think there is any reason to have them. Don’t want it, don’t need it.
  • Options
    Ships ironically move slow. With the negotiator as get 2 reward and no ship legendary in sight I’m guessing gg’s ship will be the wampa to negotiators hy.

That’s a long time to have a change in the ship meta. So the glacial pace is more by design than by lack of resources or probably just both.

To answer OP’s title: why? Might as well reap the rewards of something that evolves so slowly.

This also brings me to another point- land vehicles mode. I don’t think there is any reason to have them. Don’t want it, don’t need it.

i would love a land vehicle event yes.

thats just the point. they arent evolving yes your getting a new capitol but ships them selves arent evovling at all.

I think it’s just a matter of who they work best with. Kind of the same as arena. I can’t use a res team against these newer teams. And one day dr and malak will be a liability in arena. It’s how it’s always been.

Ani’s Ship works well with gks. Droid ship will work well with gg.
  • Options

I'm not the OP but I would say because it is boring and the when point of playing a video game is for fun.
  • Options
    DarthKoon wrote: »

I'm not the OP but I would say because it is boring and the when point of playing a video game is for fun.

Absolutely but I would argue to improve on 2.0 rather than making a 3.0
  • Options
    I want those two slots BACK, that were taken from those of us that worked years to get with a 7* capital ship during ships 1.0 start with three who cares but don't just take two of nine slots with no warning or compensation. At this point it doesn't matter. no one plays ships at all, especially after hounds tooth. I've been starting and forfeiting for 7 months and only dropped one rank out of three accounts. Good job devs
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    dimi4a wrote: »
    We need a truly balanced ship meta, not one "ship/fleet to rule them all" as it is currently!

Disagree!

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    We need a truly balanced ship meta, not one "ship/fleet to rule them all" as it is currently!

Disagree!

Well you disagree with everyone on pretty much everything in these forums, so nothing new here.

Disagree again!

I give out lots of likes. I post when I disagree. You apparently only notice the posts.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options

Disagree!

Well you disagree with everyone on pretty much everything in these forums, so nothing new here.

Disagree again!

I give out lots of likes. I post when I disagree. You apparently only notice the posts.

Either way as i've told you before unless you are part of the dev team your opinion on my comment is irrelevant!

It's a public forum. I'm allowed to have an opinion on your comments!
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options

Disagree!

Disagree again!

Either way as i've told you before unless you are part of the dev team your opinion on my comment is irrelevant!

It's a public forum. I'm allowed to have an opinion on your comments!

Yes you are, but it's still irrelevant!

Fine!
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

90%??? There's more to the game than arena.

Also you just said every ship in the game needs to be reworked except Han's Falcon. Why? What's wrong with the rest of the meta?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Disagree!

Disagree again!

It's no less relevant than your comment.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

Disagree!

Disagree again!

My comment was aimed for the devs to see, not for you!

And neither are you. If you want the devs to consider the opinions of random forum posters, then they must, in fairness, consider *all* posters' opinions, not just yours and those who agree with you. If you are in the minority, the devs deserve to know that before considering implementing your suggestion. Thus, a post expressing disagreement with you is just as relevant as your own.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options

Disagree!

Disagree again!

In that case you should be sending the devs PMs instead of posting in public.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options

Disagree!

Disagree again!

In that case you should be sending the devs PMs instead of posting in public.

I didn't ask for your opinion!

Sorry!
  • Options
    I am sure this is exactly what the OP had in mind for this thread.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    OP wasn't interested in actual discussion either.

90%??? There's more to the game than arena.

Also you just said every ship in the game needs to be reworked except Han's Falcon. Why? What's wrong with the rest of the meta?