Lock Option for Sleep

I went to bed at 482. Woke up at 789. This happens every day. There needs to be a way to lock my position so I don’t have to do the same work every day. Really tired of wasting my time.

Replies

• That's cute
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    That's cute

grow up.

to OP, yeah not a thing, gl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    That's cute

grow up.

to OP, yeah not a thing, gl

It made me laugh... sorry you're so easily offended.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Gunhappy wrote: »
    I went to bed at 482. Woke up at 789. This happens every day. There needs to be a way to lock my position so I don’t have to do the same work every day. Really tired of wasting my time.

How would this work?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It's... not a locked system. Arena is a continuous struggle. You're not redoing work. You're swimming. You don't just climb to get higher; you climb to keep your place.

Also, when you're awake is largely irrelevant as long as one of those hours is payout. It's generally good manners to keep your climb to the hour prior to your payout.
    Still not a he.
  • Ya know, I just caught the irony of his name...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

Imagine this:

Woke up at 789. Couldn't climb to my usual 482 because everyone above me were locked.

Tired of doing the same job every day? Refresh. Fight another 5 battles and climb to 200 instead.
  • Waqui wrote: »

Imagine this:

Woke up at 789. Couldn't climb to my usual 482 because everyone above me were locked.

Tired of doing the same job every day? Refresh. Fight another 5 battles and climb to 200 instead.

Exactly. There are several problems with this. I actually thought this was most likely a joke until I read his other threads.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Exactly. There are several problems with this. I actually thought this was most likely a joke until I read his other threads.

All of his/her/it writing is either a big joke or totally meant serious (what i would be very afraid about). I really don't know what to say about this, it may be wrong either way..
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    It?

I doubt a robot wrote this...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    It?

I doubt a robot wrote this...

Maybe it wasn't a robot, but a clown?

xuh9ucpo8jpo.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The OP is probably thinking of some sort of "Peace Shield " from a base building game. Not just a persistent lock.

Anyway, that's not a thing in thia game, and it never will be.