Darth Revan Character Bundles

We’re on the eve of another Darth Revan event...are the 50 character shard bundles coming out soon. I’m talking about the Juhani/Bastila and Carth/Canderous bundles. Have money will pay!

Replies

• Options
    They come when the event starts.

Any character pack will come out the day of the event
  • Options
    Also if you bought them previously you can't buy them again
  • Options
    I just unlocked darth revan right now
  • Options
    When is the next event.? I think I’m ready
  • Options

I thought we would currently be doing it..ugh I panic farmed hard last month
  • Options
    Eastryder wrote: »

I thought we would currently be doing it..ugh I panic farmed hard last month

Yep.. same here. I’m also now sitting on a ton of gear upgrades and zetas .. missed DR last time .. focused all my effort in getting him this time ... been waiting for months for this .. but even though the event is supposed to be on now, we obviously have to wait until they fix the bugs in LSGEO .. by the time that blows over, we’ll have new “must have” characters from the new movie released... (each of which will require their own swath of toons at 7star G12 to unlock) which will make DR/DM less relevant... weeeeeee! Isn’t this fun? (It used to be)

But wait- let’s focus on what’s REALLY IMPORTANT HERE: ARE YOU GETTING EXCITED FOR THE HYPERDRIVE BUNDLE??