x

methuselah
75 posts Member
edited June 2020
x
Post edited by methuselah on

Replies

• Options
    Umm... It's attack time right now, 1.5 hours left in the first round.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Are you talking about right now there being a few hours left in setup time? Because it's currently the attack phase.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    methuselah wrote: »
    not in my time zone. North America Mountain Time 1hr 20min to go!

It doesn't vary by time zone. It's universal. There's 1h20 to go in the attack phase, not the setup phase. Look again.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

The attack phase is global. Nearly over in fact. Has nothing to do with the timezone. What does your screen like this one in the GAC home screen say?
    tuzrcds83swj.jpg
  • Options

Um... I'm in the same timezone and it is attack phase mate. You're just a little confused.
  • Options
    What say you OP? Your claims are false.
  • Options

Um... I'm in the same timezone and it is attack phase mate. You're just a little confused.

Being raised from the dead will do that to a brain.
  • Options
    Yeah you missed the setup phase. Please read.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello Mr.**** use lah, or is it Mr.**** u selah?

Looks like u missed the whole set up and almost all the attack phase.

You can set D again now if your still awake.
  • Options
    Threads like this are why no one believes people when they swear they signed up for the GA but can't participate.
  • Options
    Threads like this are why no one believes people when they swear they signed up for the GA but can't participate.

I know what you're getting at but i had to join the current GAC twice. Some nonsense still needs to be heard out
  • Options
    My GAC defences have been set without my input! There is still a few hours left in setup time. They appear to have just been dumped from my roster (in order of my characters power). So they are basically useless (no synergies) and they leave me with nothing to attack with. Once again GAC fails! Can this be fixed or with this be another EPIC fail by this ever declining game.

People are really blaming CG for their own incompetence.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    My GAC defences have been set without my input! There is still a few hours left in setup time. They appear to have just been dumped from my roster (in order of my characters power). So they are basically useless (no synergies) and they leave me with nothing to attack with. Once again GAC fails! Can this be fixed or with this be another EPIC fail by this ever declining game.

People are really blaming CG for their own incompetence.

Different day, same stuff. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

That was Lazarus, not Methuselah. I’m all for a secular society, but if you’re going to reference the bible, get it right!
  • Options

That was Lazarus, not Methuselah. I’m all for a secular society, but if you’re going to reference the bible, get it right!

Well, regarding that... Methuselah may have lived to be really really old, but he did die eventually. So for him to be posting on our forums now, he'd have to have been resurrected at some point ;)
  • Options

It was old age.. op just had a senior moment :smile:

• Options
    Yes this is known, it's called auto deff deploy ;)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining