Geonosian equalization bug vs Revan teams

There is a bug I have found regarding geonosian health and protection equalization with Hive Mind, when facing a Jedi Knight Revan team. This has happened for the past few weeks. When a "marked" geonosian ally is then attacked by a jedi enemy, that geonosian does not equalize health and protection after the attack. This geonosian's health and protection are only equalized after another geonosian is subsequently attacked. Equalization appears to only not happen when the target geonosian is marked, and I have noticed this most frequently when Grand Master Yoda attacks using his special ability Unstoppable Force. I captured an mp4 video clip of this occurring to a Revan attack with his basic ability: drive.google.com/open?id=1vtIxzSsxm5511vwJTw-126-daNhlpjDr
Has anyone else experienced this, or know why this could be happening?

Replies

  • Kyno
    21305 posts Moderator
    It actually does.

    It sounds weird, but it does happen. The problem is the order of operations. The health equalization happens before all other assists.
  • Check the video, there was no assist involved, just a single basic attack, after which there was no equalization that occurs. Let me know if my video link does not work
  • It’s working perfectly fine. Equalisation is on enemy turn not geos turn.
  • It didn't equalize only during revan's turn and that's because it was already equal. They equalized before yoda attack, but he missed so no health/protection was changed.
  • Yes, equalization is after enemy attack. No equalization occurred after Yoda attack because he missed. This is correct. Then Revan attacks, and equalization of health and protection percentages does not occur afterwards as it is supposed to. It then equalizes after Bastillas next attack. This then leaves Poggle vulnerable if Bastilla was to attack him on the next attack. When working correctly, when an enemy takes a turn (excluding assists) they should be faced with all geonosians with the same health+prot percentages. This is certainly a bug.
  • It didn't equalize only during revan's turn and that's because it was already equal. They equalized before yoda attack, but he missed so no health/protection was changed.

    Health equalization occurs AFTER an enemy uses an ability, not before. Play with the geonosians a few times and you will see this is true
  • TVF
    15070 posts Member
    edited September 9
    Th3One wrote: »
    Yes, equalization is after enemy attack. No equalization occurred after Yoda attack because he missed. This is correct. Then Revan attacks, and equalization of health and protection percentages does not occur afterwards as it is supposed to. It then equalizes after Bastillas next attack. This then leaves Poggle vulnerable if Bastilla was to attack him on the next attack. When working correctly, when an enemy takes a turn (excluding assists) they should be faced with all geonosians with the same health+prot percentages. This is certainly a bug.

    This is incorrect. Equalization happens when an enemy uses an ability, not when they make an attack. And it happens immediately at the start of the enemy turn. If you watch very closely you can see the green numbers appear for a brief flash at the start of every turn.

    However, if you watch closely, you can also see in the video where Revan attacks the marked toon, that toon gets a +1 green flash and no one else gets anything. The OP appears to be right, this looks like a bug based on mark.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Th3One wrote: »
    Health equalization occurs AFTER an enemy uses an ability, not before. Play with the geonosians a few times and you will see this is true
    I recall it being the opposite
  • TVF
    15070 posts Member
    Metasly wrote: »
    Th3One wrote: »
    Health equalization occurs AFTER an enemy uses an ability, not before. Play with the geonosians a few times and you will see this is true
    I recall it being the opposite

    It's definitely the opposite. OP's own video proves it.

    Still looks like a bug on the mark though.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • You guys are right, the equalization occurs just before an enemy uses an ability. Its subtle so I missed it, my mistake. Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.