Who to focus on in this squad?

DarthCyren
409 posts Member
edited March 2016
2EsM08R.jpg

Fz6aQDo.jpg

G0WhSTL.jpg

XQPS1bb.jpg

Who should I focus on for Arena? What's my best squad?

Replies

• Focus k
  • Bumped for updated photos
  • Finn
    111 posts Member
    QGJ and any good hitter maybe GS
  • DarthCyren
    409 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Should I start farmign GS and QGJ now or start fleshing out other characters like Barriss, get Old Ben, etc? I guess I'm asking - is if this was your roster, what would you next priority be?
  • Depends, do you want to go higher ranks in the arena?
  • I think a Leia led team featuring Ewok Scout, CUP, Clone Seargant, and NS Acolyte is the way to go :-) F synergy!

Seriously though, I am considering farming just an absurd team like that just because no one would know how to attack it. Maybe not these 5 toons but something completely random that makes people say huh?
  • DarthCyren
    409 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'd like to aim for a higher arena rank but i'm stuck in ranks 300-400 on an older server from December, so trying to figure out who to focus on for the long-term, not so much the short-term gain right now.

Right now my main arena squad is Barriss(L), Sid, Lumi, Yoda, and Kylo Ren.

My main GW team is the same and I crush GW.

So my main goal is who to focus on next? Who should I farm to 'star up?'
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    With what u have I'd do Phasma lead, Kylo, Sid, Daka and Lumi.

My team has been Phasma lead, Daka, Dooku, GS, and Lumi.

You can decide who to work on but until other toons are up to par that would be a good team of what u currently have for arena

For GW just add counselor in and out as needed, as well as Barriss
  • VVS
    52 posts Member
    If I was you, I would work up daka and phasma and make phasma led team with lumi,sid, ren and daka. After that I would start working on poggle, gs/dooku/rey (or barris, if u want yoda 7 stars). Also get QGJ or poe after daka.
  • So the emphasis I'm getting is I should Push Phasma onto his 7th star? Drop the mil in credits and begin using him as a lead more?

And then I should start pounding away at Daka, getting her to 7 Star? I have most everyone already maxed on gear.
  • DarthCyren wrote: »
    So the emphasis I'm getting is I should Push Phasma onto his 7th star? Drop the mil in credits and begin using him as a lead more?

And then I should start pounding away at Daka, getting her to 7 Star? I have most everyone already maxed on gear.

So for near future I should run Phasma (L), Kylo, Sid, Lumi, Daka?

• VVS
    52 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    DarthCyren wrote: »
    DarthCyren wrote: »
    So the emphasis I'm getting is I should Push Phasma onto his 7th star? Drop the mil in credits and begin using him as a lead more?

So for near future I should run Phasma (L), Kylo, Sid, Lumi, Daka?
    Looking at your roster, this is what I would do. Also I would start working on poggle, gs/dooku (to get some speed). I would prefer gs on this team as you have nice stun and other tricks with daka. Yoda could be your side project. I would get QGJ so you could be more versatile, depending on your opponent. You have a thing going between phasma and kylo. I would replace lumi or sid with gs, depending on the situation. Good thing is that you can farm phasma and daka at the same time :)
    Post edited by VVS on
  • I may focus on RG the most as of now, as I have starred Phasma.