Grand arena buttons have disappeared

3k0h7amjnhqe.jpg
Ive been winning this grand arena battle. But after ive defeated b1 the control buttons have disappeared. The battle timed out. Ive lost my grand arena.

Ive opened a case with ea support. It was handled by some guy who didnt know anything about swgoh. His resolution was - he is sorry but he cant help me. This isnt a case for a crystal compensation

Replies

• Options
    Setting teams that make buttons disappear when being attacked is a valid well known strategy in some groups...
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb do you also think this isnt a crystal compensation case?
  • Options
    Jediisan wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb do you also think this isnt a crystal compensation case?

It isn't
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    This bug has been known for years. It's about time CG fixes this.
  • Options
    Submit your report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Ability-Icons-Disappearing/td-p/8057683
    Waqui wrote: »
    This bug has been known for years. It's about time CG fixes this.
    CG has fixed it. Multiple times. It is not a singular issue. Once it was an interaction between Grandmaster Yoda's AoE bonus turn and Malak's Fear. That got fixed.

This one seems to be an interaction between B1's strange mechanics, triggering GG's unique zeta while GG is under Fear or Stun. And that is not the only current trigger. It also doesn't trigger all the time.
    Still not a he.
  • SW_moskva
    22 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Im just interested why does EA think this not a case for any compensation. Ive lost my grand arena because of this
  • Options
    Don't be Karen about this.
    Still not a he.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>