Next zeta

I’m stuck on who I should give my next zeta to. I’ve got a couple saved up and want to spend one before GA matchmaking tomorrow. Currently looking at Wicket, Anakin, and Sion.

My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/351512567/characters/

Next zeta 24 votes

Wicket
8%
JbnfKanak 2 votes
Anakin
45%
Spindr1ftKyJoe_Coolthecarterologist958SebekGunnerFCmSemiGodNoblePyrolittleMAC77DrowningFerretjar577Yasminge01 11 votes
Sion
41%
RandomSithLordBlackbeardpepeCahhmaktchionophileThessaodai145MoorebidJarvindAssassin9818ReworkGriev0usArrchampion 10 votes
Other
4%
EnterTheYauta 1 vote

Replies

• Sion
    Sion becomes a beast with his zeta ability, actually he only becomes good after you put it on him...
  • Moorebid wrote: »
    Sion becomes a beast with his zeta ability, actually he only becomes good after you put it on him...

True, but Padmé is only good against DR if you’ve got Anakin’s zeta. And I would like to start using my Padmé against DRs in GA asap. Do you think Sion’s more worth it?
  • Anakin
    Moorebid wrote: »

True, but Padmé is only good against DR if you’ve got Anakin’s zeta. And I would like to start using my Padmé against DRs in GA asap. Do you think Sion’s more worth it?

Padmé squads > any sion squad.

I mean Padmé is the 3rd or 4th best squad in the game.

Sion fits within the top 7-10 teams
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Moorebid wrote: »

Padmé squads > any sion squad.

I mean Padmé is the 3rd or 4th best squad in the game.

Sion fits within the top 7-10 teams

Yeah, I was leaning towards Anakin.

Anyone else have thoughts though?
  • Anakin
    Of the three you listed, I would say Anakin. You have good enough Ewoks for 7 star 3PO already, and you're Padme team is more developed than sith, so zeta Anakin while you gear up Nihilus and Sion if you do want to work on them, then give the zeta once they're set up.
  • Sion
    I'd say Sion. One of the reasons being that it is not reliant on team composition. If you ever end up using JKA on another team, that zeta loses all it's value.

The other one is survivability. You DR counter might be more consistent, but both good NS and Geo teams will push your Traya to the limit if Sion can't use Held by Hatred soon enough. Very well moded NS teams can even beat your Traya without it.
  • Anakin
    I think it is close between JKA and Sion as characters right now. However, I view the pending release of the LS TB and JKA's ship about to become fleet arena meta make JKA a better investment.