Mod Management - Filter based on not having attribute

Greetings,

It would be very helpful to be able to filter mods based on not having a certain primary or secondary attribute for the primary set or the secondary set. This would be in addition to having a level filter slider or something that has been requested many times.

The first idea here is that we should be able to filter a subset of mods that do not have speed secondaries, for example. This would return the set of all mods (subject to other filters) that do not have speed secondaries. So I could check the boxes for unassigned mods, and not in loadouts, and I could select all mod types other than arrows, then I could select not speed. The result of this search should be all non arrow mods, not equipped, not in loadouts, that do not have speed as a secondary. Then I could maybe sell them :smile: all. JK
One also could do more advanced filtering by selecting the 'not' option for triangle mods of the CritD, CritC, and Offense sets that do not have CritD primary and do not have Offense primary and do not have CritC primary, and sell them :smile: all. not even kidding there

As far as the UI goes for 'not' logic, I do not think it has to change much. Currently, when a filter option is selected, it lights up to indicate it is enabled. The 'not' option for primary and secondary attributes could simply be a different color, perhaps red or orange, or instead of a different color it would still light up the same but be hatched or something. Tapping on the UI button for an attribute would cycle between yes/no/blank logic.

Anyway, this would be a very powerful and helpful filter option and I'm more than a little shocked it was not included in the original filter as these are basic logical arguments.

Regards,
Salsc