Charachter inventory laggy with the new update

2Next

Replies

• DarthAxiod wrote: »
    Wow what an instant gratification society we have become. This is all we have to do is gripe. Instead of saying hey developers thanks for the look of the new UI a lot of trouble went into it and all you can do is pick it apart and whine about it. If it bothers you that bad stop playing. Just saying. BTW thanks to the guys who did this I think it looks great and all of the "bugs" will be fixed so for heavens sakes the 2nd part hasnt even dropped yet. Jeez

Geez, sorry for having a technical issue and asking if it was just me or it was something everyone was experiencing. No one, absolutly no one in this thread mentioned/bashed the devs.
  • The new menu speed is a nice retro-feature, reminds me to the golden ages of mobile gaming in the last century ...............

h98nybe7jklx.jpg
    Wow what an instant gratification society we have become. This is all we have to do is gripe. Instead of saying hey developers thanks for the look of the new UI a lot of trouble went into it and all you can do is pick it apart and whine about it. If it bothers you that bad stop playing. Just saying. BTW thanks to the guys who did this I think it looks great and all of the "bugs" will be fixed so for heavens sakes the 2nd part hasnt even dropped yet. Jeez

this is what feedback looks like, Captain Holier-than-thou
    Instead of saying hey developers thanks for the look of the new UI a lot of trouble went into it and all you can do is pick it apart
    Why would we thank them for something that sucks? The old UI was much more user friendly, and hey, you could actually read most of what was there. I don't care how much work went into making something worse.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    As quoted already, but I will throw it in here too:
    We are aware and investigating the lag issues that appeared with yesterday’s soft launch. We are currently working on a potential fix

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/213464/title-update-9-10-2019#latest

I am closing this thread as it is going off topic and they are aware of the issue.
This discussion has been closed.