Bastila Fallen bug?

Bastila resists Han solos opening shot..
Han Solos unique says it can’t be resisted..

Is this wai?

Replies

  • Was darth revan alive? if so, its his unique that prevents it and converts it into ferocity

    Conqueror
    Darth Revan has +100% Defense Penetration. At the start of each Sith Empire ally's turn, dispel all Foresight on all enemies, which can't be evaded.

    When a Sith Empire ally is inflicted with Ability Block or Stun, they dispel that debuff and gain Ferocity for 2 turns.

    Enemies can't assist or attack again if their attack is targeting Darth Revan.
  • DR lead? Sith empire can’t be stunned while DRevan is in the team. Or rather they’re stunned and then immediately dispelled.
  • Aah I see.. Was looking at bastilas unqies instead.. Still find it kinda misleading to be honest..

    However Thanks a lot guys!
  • TVF
    15070 posts Member
    How is it misleading?
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gamorrean
    2258 posts Member
    edited September 11
    TVF wrote: »
    How is it misleading?

    That it says it can’t be resisted while other characters says otherwise

    Hows that not misleading? Uniques that works like that is just bad design if you ask me
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    How is it misleading?

    That its says it can’t be resisted other characters says otherwise

    Hows that not misleading? Unqies that works like that is just bad design if you ask me

    It isn't resisted though. It is applied then cleansed.
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    How is it misleading?

    That it says it can’t be resisted while characters says otherwise

    Hows that not misleading? Uniques that works like that is just bad design if you ask me

    Han's stun can't be resisted, and isn't resisted though. But if someone else (sith empire under DR) dispels the stun when they are stunned they are not going to stay stunned whether they resist it or not.
  • Liath
    4342 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    How is it misleading?

    That it says it can’t be resisted while other characters says otherwise

    Hows that not misleading? Uniques that works like that is just bad design if you ask me

    The specific mechanics matter. Can’t be resisted doesn’t mean will always be applied, it just means it won’t go through a potency/tenacity check. There are other reasons besides resistance that can prevent it from being applied (or in this case, staying applied).
  • J
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    How is it misleading?

    That its says it can’t be resisted other characters says otherwise

    Hows that not misleading? Unqies that works like that is just bad design if you ask me

    It isn't resisted though. It is applied then cleansed.

    Yeah, thats true, I give you that

    Still hate it...
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    How is it misleading?

    That it says it can’t be resisted while characters says otherwise

    Hows that not misleading? Uniques that works like that is just bad design if you ask me

    Han's stun can't be resisted, and isn't resisted though. But if someone else (sith empire under DR) dispels the stun when they are stunned they are not going to stay stunned whether they resist it or not.
    Liath wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    How is it misleading?

    That it says it can’t be resisted while other characters says otherwise

    Hows that not misleading? Uniques that works like that is just bad design if you ask me

    The specific mechanics matter. Can’t be resisted doesn’t mean will always be applied, it just means it won’t go through a potency/tenacity check. There are other reasons besides resistance that can prevent it from being applied (or in this case, staying applied).

    Yes and yes, you guys are right I know. ;)

    In the future I hope they will stop those wall of text characters with more simple uniques instead of ruining all possible counters..

    Each time a character like Revan arrives they ruin 10+ others and makes their zetas less useful
  • Also good to note is that there is a difference between resisting and immunity. If someone is immune to stun(Chewbacca's Guard effect) then the stun won't apply even if it "can't be resisted"
  • Gamorrean
    2258 posts Member
    edited September 11
    Also good to note is that there is a difference between resisting and immunity. If someone is immune to stun(Chewbacca's Guard effect) then the stun won't apply even if it "can't be resisted"[/]
    True
  • TVF
    15070 posts Member
    The good thing about complicated kits is that it rewards those that read them, and those that seek knowledge on how to use them.

    Any (within the rules) advantage you can find is one you should embrace.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.