Crash during loading screens

Since the last update I receive crashes in various gameplays, GEO tb, hstr. Screen freezing on loading screen, loud bzzzz noise, only force close helps. Lost a tb cm and hstr run thanks to this. Anybody experiencing the same? Made a ticket, got the "we can't look into every bug" response.... 2jw8733hzg1i.jpg

Replies

• I'm getting the same thing, it force closes in main load screen or during in game load screens. I've cleared my caches but nothing. Going to reinstall and see if that helps.
  • You are not alone, a guildmate (iPad user) has had the app force closing a few times a day since the TU 17 update.
  • Today's update is causing pretty harsh game wide crashes doing simple things like playing, buying items from any of the shops. Multiple reports across multiple guilds, possibly west coast centric @CG_CapGaSP @CG_RyDiggs @CG_SBCrumb @CG_JohnSalera - something's severely not right with the "transparent" server update..
  • Yup, the spinning icon comes on when doing literally anything and eventually times out, then the client restarts. Whatever was done tonight needs an immediate rollback.

For once the phrase “literally unplayable” is accurate.
  • Same
    Bump
  • Fhoenix
    191 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    also experiencing this, and submitted a ticket for it.
  • Lexjade wrote: »
    Since the last update I receive crashes in various gameplays, GEO tb, hstr. Screen freezing on loading screen, loud bzzzz noise, only force close helps. Lost a tb cm and hstr run thanks to this. Anybody experiencing the same? Made a ticket, got the "we can't look into every bug" response.... 2jw8733hzg1i.jpg

They're just on lunch break. Wait 15 mins for them to come back.
  • 500 crystal compensation is a must for all bugs and laggy loading screen
  • plindboe
    281 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Lexjade wrote: »
    Since the last update I receive crashes in various gameplays, GEO tb, hstr. Screen freezing on loading screen, loud bzzzz noise, only force close helps. Lost a tb cm and hstr run thanks to this. Anybody experiencing the same? Made a ticket, got the "we can't look into every bug" response...

Very similar experience for me (ipad 4). No bzzzz noise, but frequent crashes, which I didn't experience before the update, and freezing on the loading screen too. I suppose the thing to do is to uninstall and reinstall. I'm concerned that it won't remember me though, so not keen on doing it.
  • Also the game when you actually are able to play it is super laggy
  • Yesterday morning during the TW I was attempting to do fleet battles and after every time I battled a fleet I had to force close the game because when I went to select my next fleet to use the ship icons would disappear when I scrolled down to find the ship I wanted to use.
  • Yes. Lots of people in my guild reporting frequent crashes, getting the "unable to connect" error, or suffering game breaking bugs, starting about yesterday afternoon. Has to be the new server update. I'm surprised CG hasn't made a statement yet.

Come on 3 Chewy shards. *fingers crossed*
  • This is causing raid tickets to not register when people are using energy, we have several players missing tickets despite spending 50-300 energy trying to finish them off.

Gonna need to make good with way more than 3 CWC shards and 100 crystals. Seriously guys.. 0 response as of yet? @CG_SBCrumb ?
  • TVF
    36585 posts Member
    I'm sorry for your difficulties but that avatar is fantastic.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I am getting 5-10 a day....depending on how many hours I play this game instead of sleeping and working etc.
    The only brutal ones are when I am loading a GAC battle and I lose the team, the first attack bonus, and the feats. Oh yeah - and the match.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>