Text is too small....

I had a hard time reading the text before the update. Now it's even smaller. Do you guys look at this game on a phone before you finalize designs? It's extra hard to read for those of us who are far-sighted. Or you could release the game in the Amazon store so I could run it on my Kindle Fire.

Replies

• Also, a lot of us would like the yellow back on the favorite flag, please. There's something to be said for visibility.
  • Also, a lot of us would like the yellow back on the favorite flag, please. There's something to be said for visibility.

I will admit the Yellow/Gold was much easier to see and I also preferred it
  • The UI in general is harder to use, definitely needed more work before they pushed it out.
  • I seem to remember seeing which zeta our enemies had now you can't tell when you check the character among other things that I don't like did have been mentioned here
  • dlv1986 wrote: »
    I seem to remember seeing which zeta our enemies had now you can't tell when you check the character among other things that I don't like did have been mentioned here
    You can still see what abilities they have maxed on their toons. Between that and the zeta icon on their portraits, there hasn’t been another way to see what zetas the enemy has.