It felt great to have a maxed character, you just took it away :(

Seriously, I loved having my 5 g13s, yes just 5 but at least I was happy these characters were DONE, like I'd never have to worry about them again... Now I feel like I'm back to square one, it's going to take months to even get a single character to relic 7, I'll be forced to halt my g13 salvage farm because all my crystals will have to go into 3 cantina refreshes a day. I haven't even finished brood, yet so I'm already behind on that... This is a disaster, the stat increases are so high that you're giving us no choice and there are people in my shard with Revan Malak and Bastila at 7. This is a sad day for GOH

Replies

• I think you really need to stop playing the game already.

I think you really need to become a human again
  • Couldn’t agree more.... it feels like you are starting all over again
  • Seriously, I loved having my 5 g13s, yes just 5 but at least I was happy these characters were DONE, like I'd never have to worry about them again... Now I feel like I'm back to square one, it's going to take months to even get a single character to relic 7, I'll be forced to halt my g13 salvage farm because all my crystals will have to go into 3 cantina refreshes a day. I haven't even finished brood, yet so I'm already behind on that... This is a disaster, the stat increases are so high that you're giving us no choice and there are people in my shard with Revan Malak and Bastila at 7. This is a sad day for GOH

I can understand feeling a little overwhelmed with more to level up, but did you really think G13 would be the last progression tier in a game about collecting and leveling characters?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Seriously, I loved having my 5 g13s, yes just 5 but at least I was happy these characters were DONE, like I'd never have to worry about them again... Now I feel like I'm back to square one, it's going to take months to even get a single character to relic 7, I'll be forced to halt my g13 salvage farm because all my crystals will have to go into 3 cantina refreshes a day. I haven't even finished brood, yet so I'm already behind on that... This is a disaster, the stat increases are so high that you're giving us no choice and there are people in my shard with Revan Malak and Bastila at 7. This is a sad day for GOH

I can understand feeling a little overwhelmed with more to level up, but did you really think G13 would be the last progression tier in a game about collecting and leveling characters?

Yes I did
  • DHudson wrote: »
    Seriously, I loved having my 5 g13s, yes just 5 but at least I was happy these characters were DONE, like I'd never have to worry about them again... Now I feel like I'm back to square one, it's going to take months to even get a single character to relic 7, I'll be forced to halt my g13 salvage farm because all my crystals will have to go into 3 cantina refreshes a day. I haven't even finished brood, yet so I'm already behind on that... This is a disaster, the stat increases are so high that you're giving us no choice and there are people in my shard with Revan Malak and Bastila at 7. This is a sad day for GOH

No, but it would have been nice if the introduction of G13 and relics were farther apart than 3 months. They didn't move the goal post. They changed fields.

Your gonna be sad in October when we get 6a mods with plus 120 speed mains.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member

The same number of months you said it would take to g13 a single toon?
  • You can’t stop complaining can you. You’re such a drama queen about it too. This game can’t be beaten or finished. Or it’s finished , na mean ?
  • Stick wrote: »
    You can’t stop complaining can you. You’re such a drama queen about it too. This game can’t be beaten or finished. Or it’s finished , na mean ?

Do you realize how broken relics are right?

Maybe for like, at least 5 minutes anyway...
  • Stick wrote: »
    You can’t stop complaining can you. You’re such a drama queen about it too. This game can’t be beaten or finished. Or it’s finished , na mean ?

Do you realize how broken relics are right?

You are right relics are broken why this is the answer to the game is beyond me.
    As for stick he's probably enjoying cause he may be one of many who pays
    @BaldingHead90 this has happened many times before.

-Reaching g11 before they launched g12 - toon was finished
    - filling LHS g12 pieces - toon was finished
    - Filling both RHs g12.5 pieces - toon was finished
    - upgrading all mods to 6 dot - toon was finished
    - Taking to g13 - toon was finished.

At least this time it only takes some cantina energy and trading in some gear to finish them! It’s not a new phenomenon, maybe just new to you.
  • I still remember when g10 was maxed.. that was an accomplishment.. I want to think I remember g8 being the pinnacle as well, but I’m old so I’m not sure 🤔