Let's talk about HAAT for a moment...

This post IS About HAAT yup... Based on Relics and EVERYTHING that is happening right now!!! But I really want talk about HAAT...

So G13 came out ... Lots of people can't even FATHOM still about getting the finishers just yet...They won't even bother about relics... I'm not gonna make a post about how this is bre... "Changing" the game (I want my post to survive and not complain about changes too much ;-) )

I'm wondering... We need better solution to gear lower level character... BUT what the HELL is happening with HAAT seriously? I'm getting BETTER rewards from HPit then HAAT most of the time... Wouldn't that be somewhere that we can look at to give us maybe "better" rewards? Seriously apart from the fun it is to attack the HAAT raid (Still love it) the rewards are absolutely pointless...

Replies

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Aside from the once in a blue moon you get eyeballs, HAAT is utterly worthless outside of currency.

• HAAT rewards are so often worthless.... it should be simmed
  • Since the beginning when they implemented challenges gear that we have x3000 as a reward for HAAT...
    They simply don't care ...
    Look GAC, you have less reward then the old version...
    A 6 days GAC make you earn 1/10 of a gear....