drop rate is just disrespect for players

Hello, the actual drop rate is a total disrespect for players. you can register whatever pattern you want about that but at some point the players will be smarter than this greedy policy and will drop the game, and the drop will be much higher than your lousy drop. For Christmas please give us the chance to increase from 85 to 90 for just 99,99$ and everybody will be happy...keep your drop rate and put it in your...back !

Replies

• 1/3?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • 1/5 , 0/5 then 0/6 and 2/8 :)) but just for 99,99$ the drop rate can increase to 2/5. I heard they will have a Malak offer for just 9999$ on black friday. until then let's go for a 1/20 drop and we will be happy !
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Drop rate on what?

In general shards are 33% and gear 20%. Your sample size is way too small.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ZumZee wrote: »
    Hello, the actual drop rate is a total disrespect for players. you can register whatever pattern you want about that but at some point the players will be smarter than this greedy policy and will drop the game, and the drop will be much higher than your lousy drop. For Christmas please give us the chance to increase from 85 to 90 for just 99,99$ and everybody will be happy...keep your drop rate and put it in your...back !

What is the actual drop rate? What are you other supposed drop rates? Figurative? Theoretical?
  • ZumZee
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    the actual drop rate was 6/12for Mk3 Czerka Stun Cuffs with double drop and for Xanadu Blood was 0/5 and 0/5 for Enfys Nest. is not wonderful? usually I don't written my upsets with the game but is just greedy from their side... maybe the game developers are under a sith lord :disappointed:
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Your sample size is way too small.

• 15 battles for Shaak-Ti... Not a single shard.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I guess I could keep repeating myself...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    The drop rate for character shards is 30-33%. For purple gear it's 20%.

Funny thing about RNG - it's random....like, all the time.

ETA: Paying players don't get "better" drop rates. Drop rates are a constant %. Always.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    For purple gear it's 20%.

Is it only 20%? I'd heard 25% at one point but just curious which is which.

But new question.

Kryo's are purple, but are they included in that 20/25% figure?

I've only recently started farming them but it seems MUCH lower.
    As in, I have yet to hit anything close to 20%
    I'm normally seeing 1-2 in 12-14, etc etc.

Now I have not started tracking this the way I am with character shards but its just something I've seen in a few farms so far.

I'm also noticing the same thing with the Gold Gear. I usually hit 8 tries for something Gold in Fleet every day except "Hard Node" day where I dump that 80 into Lando/Falcon node.

So far my Gold/Fleet Eyeball/Square Pad thingy farms have been abysmal.

As I said, I have not added Gear Farming to my Spreadsheet yet since for Purple it was always the 20/25 that has been mentioned before & its only been a couple weeks of recent Gold/Kryo nodes.

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen any other tracking for the Gold/Kryo gear nodes yet.

• Cg: Sorry. I dont speak f2p